ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much let my whole collection besides a few pairs go.

Real tough to do but I'll get a lot back down the line. In the end, they're just shoes and will always be around (even if I have to pay).

In the process of moving to a new state and getting married/starting to try for kids so unfortunately, I had to let a lot go.

With that being said, all I had last week on vacation was Core Black 2.0's and it's safe to say...Core Blacks is really all anyone needs. They go perfect with everything.

On that note, Core Black 2's anywhere for Retail or less? Might as well double up since that's all I'll have for a while.

Still...Boost for life. Still will be in here every day.

Respect that! I did the same when my wife and I were basically in the same situation. Haven't seen any core blacks but I'll keep an eye out

Real tough to do but I'll get a lot back down the line. In the end, they're just shoes and will always be around (even if I have to pay).

In the process of moving to a new state and getting married/starting to try for kids so unfortunately, I had to let a lot go.

With that being said, all I had last week on vacation was Core Black 2.0's and it's safe to say...Core Blacks is really all anyone needs. They go perfect with everything.

On that note, Core Black 2's anywhere for Retail or less? Might as well double up since that's all I'll have for a while.

Congrats man. Definitely made the right move.

Oneness cancelled triple black pair because I forgot to put in my address #. Welp 
laugh.gif
 $300 back in my pocket

Repped! I definitely respect this. Selling both pair of my TD 350's to help fund for a ring.

white 3m's look nice in that pic but easy pass. Wore my OG whites maybe twice since i first copped. Can't wear all white shoes for some reason

Now that I have triple white 2.0, I'm uncertain whether to cop or not. Not to mention, the 3M is also triple white.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna pass on the white 3Ms. Had initially planned on having them be my one and only pair of gradients but the fact that they don't have the 3M coating on the underside of the boost, which some early samples did, and the fact that we've got so many dope 3.0s around the corner makes me feel like I should chill and save some money for the upcoming drops.

3M on the underside of the boost is obviously unnecessary but it was a super cool detail that would've really set the shoe apart.

Last edited:
white 3m's look nice in that pic but easy pass. Wore my OG whites maybe twice since i first copped. Can't wear all white shoes for some reason
I was more along the lines of, "do I need yet another all white UB?".  Right now it's a firm 'No'.  But I think, if the sample detailing (like in IFF's pics) carries over to the final model, the inlaid 3m weave is gray, light gray, but noticeably darker than the gray on the TW 2.0.  Hopefully (non-flash) final product pics crop up soon. 

Not completely sold on the White 3Ms. Yeah they look dope when they are reflective, but in normal light I much prefer the Triple White 2.0 gradient to that on the White 3M for a white shoe. Just looks cleaner overall IMO.

Not completely sold on the White 3Ms. Yeah they look dope when they are reflective, but in normal light I much prefer the Triple White 2.0 gradient to that on the White 3M for a white shoe. Just looks cleaner overall IMO.
Multicolor me surprised.  Considering the blocking on it basically looks like a grayscale of the sample MC 2.0.

I said for a white UB, I prefer the Triple White 2.0 over the White 3M since they are similar and I prefer less grey. Not sure what the MC 2.0 has to do with this other than that they are both gradients with a white base except one is vividly colored... Like comparing apples to oranges
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So you're saying that shoe on the left does not look like a grayscale version of the MC 2.0 on the right?  More like an apple/orange in color vs. an apple/orange in black and white.   If that sample carries over, It's arguably about as much a white shoe as that MC sample is. 

But really, I was only using it to tease the fact that you champion that shoe (MC) on here.  No real shade here.     

So you're saying that shoe on the left does not look like a grayscale version of the MC 2.0 on the right?  More like an apple/orange in color vs. an apple/orange in black and white.   If that sample carries over, It's arguably about as much a white shoe as that MC sample is. 

But really, I was only using it to tease the fact that you champion that shoe (MC) on here.  No real shade here.     
MC fully desaturated. Not the same but similar.

Yeah bro what I meant was an apples to oranges scenario regarding color. On the released model of the MC 2.0, the red heel cup along with the rainbow colors in the weave doesn't really qualify to me a white shoe. The Triple White 3.0 and White 3M are more comparable to me as they are both only white with grey accents. Its not that I dislike the pattern used on the White 3M because I don't, just don't like that much grey on my white shoes. But I get what you are getting at with the sample MC pattern wise. No hard feelings here either man.

Back
Top Bottom