ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was more along the lines of, "do I need yet another all white UB?".  Right now it's a firm 'No'.  But I think, if the sample detailing (like in IFF's pics) carries over to the final model, the inlaid 3m weave is gray, light gray, but noticeably darker than the gray on the TW 2.0.  Hopefully (non-flash) final product pics crop up soon. 
damn......freaking fukcing ugly.  frugly

ooo a new black 3M
hideous compared to the original 
Cause Adidas are lazy *****s
Very lazy...took a Kith collab to do their first decent multicolor type knit. The most popular shoes have been simple designs that have been done before. I might get heat for saying this but only Kanye has given them some truly unique ideas...the others designers brought them from the other brand. 
nerd.gif

But on technology Boost has blown everybody away. Only wish durability of the shoe was also something Adidas cared about. 

No word on Triple black release? 
A couple spots have dropped them at resell prices recently but no word yet on an official release date. But with them popping up like that I'd say the indication is it'll be soon rather than later

A couple spots have dropped them at resell prices recently but no word yet on an official release date. But with them popping up like that I'd say the indication is it'll be soon rather than later
Almost FSR of Triple Black UBs on GOAT

Unfortunately, the end result of the game he's playing with adidas right now is a Draw type system. That's his goal. He wants adidas releases to be more "fair". The Draw is complete and utter garbage though so I really don't hope he succeeds.
I'd be fine with the draw system if multiple entries were banned. It's not even the people entering 5-10 times but those entering 100+ times or more. That's the primary issue I have with the SNKRS app. You have the hard-core resellers using bots to input 1,000+ entries (with fake phone numbers) and win a large quantity of a super hyped and limited release shoe while normal people such as myself strike out with an entry for myself and a sibling.  

I'd be curious if Adidas could mix in their Originals stores and have people enter an online draw system for the ADC release via some type of in person "check-in." If you have to check in with a valid ID and it's one entry per person per release shoe, it would make gaming the system more difficult. 

TB are nice and all...but, i'd have a hard time paying retail on them (i'd end up pulling the trigger) let alone any resale. in the end, its just an all black shoe.

i remember when folks were pulling the trigger on all black huaraches on ebay for 180-200 bucks. :smh:

Last edited:
TB are nice and all...but, i'd have a hard time paying retail on them (i'd end up pulling the trigger) let alone any resale. in the end, its just an all black shoe.

i remember when folks were pulling the trigger on all black huaraches on ebay for 180-200 bucks. :smh:

You talked some sense into me for a moment. But it went through one ear and out the other because I am a sucker for all black shoes. :tongue:

I bought the Wood Wood slightly "used" but just couldn't justify keeping it with the white heel cup. It just looked awful to me with the rest of the shoe. Didn't help that the heel cup had a yellowish glue stain. Got rid of it on GOAT. I'd take the Triple black over it personally. 

Back
Top Bottom