ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I copped the sz 11 (copped a sz 12 from their original sale). Hopefully, I can trade it for another sz 12 if they manage to fulfill it. My 3 orders for the Chicago, Banned and SBB 2.0 should be going out today according to their email response. 

Question about ftl. If there is a shoe "only available in store" in my size on ftl.com. Can I take the barcode in store and purchase there or does it have to be at that specific store. Do they ship from different stores to your home?

I'm curious to see how this triple black order situation goes, I doubt they're getting them under retail so I find it odd they're selling for that price

I'm curious to see how this triple black order situation goes, I doubt they're getting them under retail so I find it odd they're selling for that price
Similar situation to the SBB 2.0. They were selling them at $200.00, which is retail & taxes + shipping in California. After paypal fee, they make like $5 if that. Yet, everyone who got their SBB 2.0 in has confirmed them as legit or has/will have a consignment shop legit check them. I believe 5-6 people if not more have got their SBB 2.0 already. Mines is shipping out today along with a pair of Banned 1's and Chicago 1's. I will take them all to Sole Supremacy for review. 

The majority of their product is at or near market resale prices. Only a few of their pre-orders, etc. aren't. I imagine they are/were trying to establish a customer base. Now that people consider them legit and they have publicity, I imagine prices will increase and we'll see less of retail or near retail prices. 

Last edited:
fugggggggggg. monitored KDAK all day yesterday and this morning and stepped away to eat some breakfast and they put them up.

Alright TB. You win this round.

I'm liking these small restocks of 1.0. Extra Butter with the metallics and I think Notre had the 1.0 Mystery Greys recently. Where are the 12.5's tho!!

I'm liking these small restocks of 1.0. Extra Butter with the metallics and I think Notre had the 1.0 Mystery Greys recently. Where are the 12.5's tho!!
Definitely are promising, just gotta catch em while they restock! That's the hard part

This one was surprising, I wasn't fast enough to see how much stock was loaded. But I wouldn't count Notre's fluke MG drop a restock. As much as I want to be wrong, that one felt more like a stockroom finds drop, since it was only like two sizes.

Similar situation to the SBB 2.0. They were selling them at $200.00, which is retail & taxes + shipping in California. After paypal fee, they make like $5 if that. Yet, everyone who got their SBB 2.0 in has confirmed them as legit or has/will have a consignment shop legit check them. I believe 5-6 people if not more have got their SBB 2.0 already. Mines is shipping out today along with a pair of Banned 1's and Chicago 1's. I will take them all to Sole Supremacy for review. 

The majority of their product is at or near market resale prices. Only a few of their pre-orders, etc. aren't. I imagine they are/were trying to establish a customer base. Now that people consider them legit and they have publicity, I imagine prices will increase and we'll see less of retail or near retail prices. 
wait your triple black has already shipped?

Back
Top Bottom