ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The price.... 
roll.gif

Anyone who pays that or over retail for these should not be buying shoes period. Some dude on the facebook Adidas Ultra Boost worldwide group is selling those 2.0 olive gradients for $250 a pop. That's more reasonable but these gradients aren't hyped or limited enough (to my knowledge) to go that much over retail. I am passing on all gradients including the white 3M. 

Only UB that warrant their own hype at the moment are Triple Blacks and RC. 
Man I swear I have seen like 3 people buy the olive gradients to wear. Everyone and their mom trying to resell those. I kept going to each ebay listing for all the people listing at 300+ and lowballing them. Someone bit at 220 shipped, we'll see if they ship, lmao.

As long as people don't pay these ridiculous resell prices, these part-time fly-by-night resellers who have astronomical prices will sit on their stock and be run out of the game by those who keep it movin. That's the name of the resell game.

Man I swear I have seen like 3 people buy the olive gradients to wear. Everyone and their mom trying to resell those. I kept going to each ebay listing for all the people listing at 300+ and lowballing them. Someone bit at 220 shipped, we'll see if they ship, lmao.
It seems that people reselling UB gradients aren't really familiar with the shoe whatsoever. They aren't aware that the only UB that sell at $70 over retail or more are OG 1.0 knits. Even then, it's only a select view that go over $300 like the Creams, 3M, Olives, Burgundy and the collabs (WW, SNS, Hypebeast, etc.). The Mystery Grey and Grey Wools only joined the $300+ club very recently as well. I've seen certain sizes of the OG Purple go for over $300 too recently (sz 12 for example). 

Even the Core Black 1.0 and Triple White 1.0 can still be had for retail through the right sites and enough effort. 

Last edited:
UB's will have you rearranging your whole life.  Luckily my thirst has subsided a little as I bought 6 pairs in about a month lol.  Just really waiting on these TB's and white 3ms

I want them Onyx jawns but i aint see them anywhere when i went out yesterday. When did they release?

And the prices for the triple blacks on early pairs arent looking too bad

I want them Onyx jawns but i aint see them anywhere when i went out yesterday. When did they release?

And the prices for the triple blacks on early pairs arent looking too bad
They were sitting on in my local mall and the olive 2.0 came out yesterday for my store at least

Back
Top Bottom