ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are there going to be anymore white and Black 1.0 restocks? I just realized how horrendous the future releases are besides the Triple Blacks and Onyx.

Does anyone know where I can buy pair of UB, any color and version (1.0 or 2.0), for under retail?  I have a bout 20 pair but looking for one to beat up at the gym running and on elliptical.  Uglier color, the better haha.  Thanks!

I've bought US12 and US 7.5 Womens OG UB's for retail and under recently. IMO they fit looser than CB 1.0 and White 1.0 but not really enough to change sizing. 

I also just sold some 3M for 315 DS and 280 VNDS, copped a DS pair at 275 too. If you can't find your size for under 500 you just aren't looking hard enough IMO no offense. Price on these are gonna go up and creams are gonna drop as we go into colder months tho IMO.

I got the onyx grey pair today from champs in Arden, last sz 11. I'm glad I made the drive from stockton because I'm a sucker for grey shoes and these are so sick on feet. They have little splotches of tan/cream type color weaved into them. Very happy with them

I got the onyx grey pair today from champs in Arden, last sz 11. I'm glad I made the drive from stockton because I'm a sucker for grey shoes and these are so sick on feet. They have little splotches of tan/cream type color weaved into them. Very happy with them
Did you happen to see or ask if they had any olives left?

Back
Top Bottom