ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any leads on a size 12 1.0 knit that isn't the CBs or AWs at reasonable price? Please PM me if you do. I'm reall after the Royals if possible

From Ohitsteddy aka Boostgod on Twitter

View media item 2206917
That reflection is cray

200w.gif

Damn...I've been wanting 3M 1.0s for the longest, but can't get em' for less than $500...these may have to do. That "glow" is looking niiiiiiiiiice.

Those gradient Olive 2.0's are hideous. They need to push the 3.0's out with a quickness. Im in for the TB's, however.

200w.gif

Damn...I've been wanting 3M 1.0s for the longest, but can't get em' for less than $500...these may have to do. That "glow" is looking niiiiiiiiiice.

what size are you? I've been seeing a lot for $360-$370.

Thought i won one for $360 yesterday, only to lose out at $370. I wasn't mad though. Kinda glad i was outbid. Just looking for the double up.

what size are you? I've been seeing a lot for $360-$370.

Thought i won one for $360 yesterday, only to lose out at $370. I wasn't mad though. Kinda glad i was outbid. Just looking for the double up.

Oh, word?! I'm looking for a 10-10.5 :nerd:

figured I better cop now before it gets more out of hand

OG Purps, surprisingly, have a very low resell value. you should be able to get for $250 or slightly less on Facebook groups. Lot of pairs popping up from Mexico (i know, sounds weird).

Size?

OG Purps, surprisingly, have a very low resell value. you should be able to get for $250 or slightly less on Facebook groups. Lot of pairs popping up from Mexico (i know, sounds weird).

Size?

hmm really? size 9 and yeah I am watching one pair on eBay from Mexico

on GOAT and StockX people want like $400+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom