ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone cop the olives off Holabird?  They were on there yesterday afternoon, showing sold out.  I never saw anyone in here mention it or a tweet from SL or Adidas Alerts?  Did the resellers snag them all?  

Sole links had the link on their instagram on Thursday

soon
smokin.gif
:
oh hey now this is actually an interesting colorway. their use of "not all black" really draws me in!

what does "bottoms not painted tho" mean? the little thing on the bottom has white boost? 

Another user (tank) has a pair of TBs from a previous (initial?) batch, that had painted Boost throughout. Meaning that the boost material visible beneath the stretchweb outsole was also black. As opposed to how the boost remains white, like on the uncaged ltd black and reds, and the recent wave of painted boost NMDs.

They probly decided it wasn't worth it.

View media item 2206907
Mine have a production date of 2/16 while some these new ones seem to have 8/16 date.

Need to get the new ones in hand to say for sure but it looks like they used the same paint on these as they did on the Uncaged LTDs, it has a slightly "drier" look compared to what they used on mine.

White boost on the bottom would look weird on the Triple black UBs. It's not as bad on the Yeezys because it's just a triangle.
It's on the bottom of the shoe.... It's not even visible when you're wearing them lol

It won't stop me from purchasing but it just looks tacky to me. It reminds me of when my dad used to cook and only seasoned one side of the meat. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, been seeing these 3Ms all day. Now I want them. I modified the toe a little in PS, I think they would have looked good this way.

VS this:

Back
Top Bottom