ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Was it this thread or the Yeezy thread that people were talking about the AlphaBounces?  New "beige" color looking pretty nice: 
Damn. I actually never tried the AlphaBounce yet since no cw has ever really caught my eye but these are beautiful.

Pretty much all the 2.0 pattern with LTD label has been priced at $200. Not sure if that justifies anything.
Are you sure? Aside from the olympic pack, I was pretty sure all pairs have been 180. The MC was a recent LTD and it was 180. In regards to caged pairs anyways. I don't pay attention to uncaged pricing really since I don't like them.

Last edited:

Are you sure? Aside from the olympic pack, I was pretty sure all pairs have been 180. The MC was a recent LTD and it was 180.
MC wasn't actually LTD (they were just very limited in stock numbers) so they were only $180. Uncaged with colored boost were all LTD and $200.

Last edited:

MC wasn't actually LTD (they were just very limited in stock numbers) so they were only $180. Uncaged with colored soles were all LTD and $200.
Yea what about caged pairs tho? Pretty sure all 180 besides olympic pack no?

Last edited:
The hype is really building now for these TB. I feel like if you got a pre-order in for 225 you're damn lucky at this point.

Did anyone see if an 11.5 restocked today on WB? I grabbed an 11 because I didn't see an 11.5.
I can't anymore with the WB. WTH is WB.
laugh.gif

They end up their anyways. Cats out of the bag at this point, not going to make a difference.
Yeah. Just sucks for the dudes that are still waiting to try and grab TBs as it's still semi-lowkey and there's a decent chance to get them. It's been all over twitter already so it's probably a moot point.

Back
Top Bottom