ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been saying... people sleep on the Reebok classics. I scooped up a few pairs for $40 to try and after wearing them I feel like I got away with robbery.
Haha I just copped some Reebok Club C 85s from the Butter Soft pack from SJS the other week. I love em. Needed a break from boost shoes. Still the most comfortable but that's all my friends wear now since I put em on. Gotta switch em up.  

I think the entire industry takes a dip in 2017. Nike's performance division has been on a steady decline since 2013. The Kobe line has remained strong but that's it for basketball. The last decent Air Max was the 2014. Flyknit runners beyond the Racer and Trainer have been meh. Nike has finally realized that people don't want wild colorways anymore so that will help some. Jordan retroes have lost hype aside from select OG releases. LeBron retroes may spark some interest. adidas can't live on UB, NMD, and Yeezy hype forever. Maybe it's time for Reebok classics and Mannys to make a comeback lol.
I think Nike would make some noise if they came back out with the flyknit trainers (black pair and white pairs).  

LOL to 3M resellers, staying off the FB groups for a couple days...

Stores will be getting crazy returns when people who bought to resell start returning

Last edited:
I got the Kendrick frankenstein Classics and they're hella comfy. I thought they were too small at first going TTS but I also bought .5 up at they slipped a bit. Selling those eventually

I think Nike would make some noise if they came back out with the flyknit trainers (black pair and white pairs).  

Trainers > Racers for me. Mostly cuz I'm 215 and I walk on the outsides of my feet and the Racer just isn't stable. Unfortunately the black/white was the only colorway I ever liked. Fortunately, I was able to cop the padded version on discount from RRS. I remember those caught the Kanye effect way before the white UB.

that would shake the sneaker world up in a big way! I'd like to see it for the lulz.

I'd pass though. Never understood the appeal to black and white trainers.

Trainers > Racers for me. Mostly cuz I'm 215 and I walk on the outsides of my feet and the Racer just isn't stable. Unfortunately the black/white was the only colorway I ever liked. Fortunately, I was able to cop the padded version on discount from RRS. I remember those caught the Kanye effect way before the white UB.
You should try the Lunarepic lows. They are much more comfortable than racers, have plenty of cushioning, and are stable. There have been a few really dope multi cws that recently released for the lows as well.

Last edited:
If you are still trying to cop the black or white caged 3m, different sizes keep randomly popping up on ADC. Carted a 12.5 in the black to make sure then let it go. So keep trying if you have the time and wanted a pair.

If you are still trying to cop the black or white caged 3m, different sizes keep randomly popping up on ADC. Carted a 12.5 in the black to make sure then let it go. So keep trying if you have the time and wanted a pair.
What's funny is that some people are getting cancellation emails. Dude had his order of 12.5 blacks cancelled and he copped manually. Kind of weird it's still up on ADC...

Back
Top Bottom