ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should try the Lunarepic lows. They are much more comfortable than racers, have plenty of cushioning, and are stable. There have been a few really dope multi cws that recently released for the lows as well.

I've tried on the mids and actually prefer the style of them. The MP is on my list of things to pick up eventually. I HATE multi-color.

What's funny is that some people are getting cancellation emails. Dude had his order of 12.5 blacks cancelled and he copped manually. Kind of weird it's still up on ADC...
Yea that IS strange. When I dropped it from my cart a few minutes ago I checked and did not see it reappear. I think their entire site is wonky and they really don't seem to care. Just as long as the sneakers move adidas is smiling and not worrying about the customer experience on their site. I do think it's nice that you had 10 minutes to check out once it was in your cart though.

Damn, folks really **** with the 2.0 3m like that? 
nerd.gif

Welp...10.5 wasnt loaded in Black 3m 2.0, decided to sell my 1.0 Black wool OG & cop 1.0  Black 3m...I'll call it a win for the day! Did cop White 3M tho!

How many people copped white and black 3M 2.0s but claim $400 is too much to pay for 3M 1.0s? I'm usually firmly against paying resale. But I am even more against copping poop and acting like you saved money.

How many people copped white and black 3M 2.0s but claim $400 is too much to pay for 3M 1.0s? I'm usually firmly against paying resale. But I am even more against copping poop and acting like you saved money.

but you got 2 shoes instead of 1 for $400......

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Please PM me if you come across a size 12 TB for a decent price. I keep missing them and I'm not doing $400 for resale. Thanks in advance!

Really?

Do you like the Y-3 white pure boosts or whatever the actual name is?
Those Y3s hurt me everytime I see them get posted. Remember when the fellow NTer and homie posted the $200 gig and everyone ate. I was so against them at the time and now have  major regrets LOL. 

Please PM me if you come across a size 12 TB for a decent price. I keep missing them and I'm not doing $400 for resale. Thanks in advance!
Don't give in and wait for larger release..people asking for 4-450 in local groups are crazy only because they paid that 300 retail smh

Those Y3s hurt me everytime I see them get posted. Remember when the fellow NTer and homie posted the $200 gig and everyone ate. I was so against them at the time and now have  major regrets LOL

Don't give in and wait for larger release..people asking for 4-450 in local groups are crazy only because they paid that 300 retail smh
You are not alone... 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom