ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I
doubtful. Adidas would be playing themselves if they did that. Hopefully we get a release for TB in the next week or two.

It makes more sense for them to drop them the first week of November.

Because people will try and cop the yeezys regardless later on in the month.

Those Y3s hurt me everytime I see them get posted. Remember when the fellow NTer and homie posted the $200 gig and everyone ate. I was so against them at the time and now have  major regrets LOL. 

Don't give in and wait for larger release..people asking for 4-450 in local groups are crazy only because they paid that 300 retail smh
that jig was great

i passed (regretfully now) on the white/blacks but i got the black/black ones for personal use.. $200 shipped couldnt beat

best thing about them is that they're easily one of my most comfiest shoes, even more than UBs in my opinion

Last edited:

that jig was great

i passed (regretfully now) on the white/blacks but i got the black/black ones for personal use.. $200 shipped couldnt beat

best thing about them is that they're easily one of my most comfiest shoes, even more than UBs in my opinion
it was a great jig. I knew about it before he posted in here and still declined because it was a rough week LOL. Now they fetch 650 easily smh oh well
smokin.gif
..dont even care which box they come in just give me..

that jig was great

Yep, most comfortable boost shoe I own.

The gist, Matches Fashion. Referral code (the one that people had mixed success generating) + Freeship code + another item to cart that totaled to $300 (IIRC). Remove item from cart, referral code still honored the discounted ZGs ($200). ZGs in hand 2-3 days later.
View media item 2211155
Good times...

Forgot the beautiful box. The hand packed note and those wierd sole protectors that I still have no use for :rofl:

Sorry for all the questions but im looking at copping those volt ub 1.0 that a nter posted up a while back...im thinking about using them for running and casual wear...am i better off buying a 2.0 w/ continental rubber for running, and just having the 1.0 as a casual shoe?

Also i have wide feet, and like a pretty snug fit...size up or nah?

Thx in advance, dudes in this thread been mad helpful

Last edited:
The gist, Matches Fashion. Referral code (the one that people had mixed success generating) + Freeship code + another item to cart that totaled to $300 (IIRC). Remove item from cart, referral code still honored the discounted ZGs ($200). ZGs in hand 2-3 days later.

Good times...

got two pairs for myself and three pairs for friends. $200 for those and they were sitting. :smokin
i wear the black/white pair over the white/black though.

Sorry for all the questions but im looking at copping those volt ub 1.0 that a nter posted up a while back...im thinking about using them for running and casual wear...am i better off buying a 2.0 w/ continental rubber for running, and just having the 1.0 as a casual shoe?
I don't think there's a huge difference between 1.0 and 2.0 in terms of grip; they're both pretty slippery in wet conditions. 2.0 should last longer though, so you'd probably be getting more bang for your buck. 

So yes, my route would probably be 2.0 for running, 1.0 for leisure

i've got wide feet as well.  jordan retros i'm a 10.5.  ub's i'm an 11.

and in terms of use...i wear mine casually.  idk about the 2.0s, but all my 1.0s are slippery af when it's wet.  

I'd go with 2.0 continental if you are planning on wearing them for running. The PK is thicker for more support on the 2.0 and the continental soles are a bit sturdier. When wearing them casually, the lack of continental soles isn't really much of an issue but in your case continental would be better.

I would go half a size up for wide feet. Hth man.

Wonder if Matches will remember to fix it before the all white ZGs drop in the Spring 
laugh.gif

got two pairs for myself and three pairs for friends. $200 for those and they were sitting.
smokin.gif

i wear the black/white pair over the white/black though.
we the same size 
nerd.gif

Forgot the beautiful box. The hand packed note and those wierd sole protectors that I still have no use for :rofl:
Haha that's right. Magnetized, Jackson Pollock looking thing.

I also can't forget that one dude who tried to (unsuccessfully) finesse @tankdayglo in that text thread screencap tank posted back then, trying to invoke Jerry Lorenzo hype. Was ahead of his time. We sure as heck were laughing then, but who would've known...

OVERKILL question:

Ordered the City Sock Wool from them last Monday (10/17). 

Does it usually take this long to receive a package from them? Previous orders from EU via DHL arrived in just a few days to US.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom