ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultra boost's are still selling out so what's all the fighting for? Obviously the majority is not tired of the UB or whatever the argument is. Perfect example is today. The olive 2.0 keep selling out regardless having the 3.0 around the corner.

Ultra boost's are still selling out so what's all the fighting for? Obviously the majority is not tired of the UB or whatever the argument is. Perfect example is today. The olive 2.0 keep selling out regardless having the 3.0 around the corner.

i think the point, while i dont agree with it, is that Adidas is just milking it and being lazy.

Selling out shouldnt matter to you and I. Who cares if they are selling out. That only helps adidas out, not the typical consumer. Its not putting money in our pockets. Shareholders could be happy.

cause nobody want those 3.0s

Nike has not lost ANY steam, they are seeing their strongest quarters in history.

Don't put opinion in. 

use hard numbers.

your OPINION is that they lost HYPE, STATUS and or FASHION FORWARDNESS.
you gotta be blind if you dont see the type stuff that nike puts out that sits on shelves and hit outlets that normally wouldnt have before adidas became relevant

There's no one arguing, its discussion from different views.

Also selling out means nothing when nearly all the models coveted on this site use limited productions numbers to inspire impulse buys and hype. 

adidas has been relevant in urban lifestyle wear.

Stan smiths weren't hype but they were never trash, sambas are a staple in middle america,

And going into the heart of that word urban.

when have   or   NOT been present?
If those are the 2 best things you can come up with as top tier items for Adidas in the past 5 years then you've been kickin' it with the homies at the liquor store too often.

Never in a long while have I seen folks actively purchase an Adidas logo hat or even Adidas socks to go with their new love for Boost.

If those are the 2 best things you can come up with as top tier items for Adidas in the past 5 years then you've been kickin' it with the homies at the liquor store too often.

Never in a long while have I seen folks actively purchase an Adidas logo hat or even Adidas socks to go with their new love for Boost.
You are still thinking in terms of hype instead of what sells a lot from a company.

You think average dude bro knows ultra boosts in olive came out today, or even buys sneakers more than once every 6 months?

Or do you think it's more likely he'll pick up some new gym crap?

I don't even wear that sorta stuff from adidas, but I can say more people take part in recreational sports then buying hyped sneakers without even hitting that google button.

But it's becoming obvious we're talking about different things entirely. 

Last edited:
While we've been having this discussion adidas has probably sold about 5000 pairs of Sambas 
laugh.gif

I dont buy anything Adidas related except for UB's. Would rather wear Nike Tech Fleece with UB's over the garbage stuff they try to pass on.

I'd consider a hat. Seen a couple of posters here with some nice looking Adidas hats. But i rarely wear hats, so i passed.

You are still thinking in terms of hype instead of what sells a lot from a company.

You think average dude bro knows ultra boosts in olive came out today, or even buys sneakers more than once every 6 months?

I don't even wear that sorta stuff from adidas, but I can say more people take part in recreational sports then buying hyped sneakers without even hitting that google button.

and its not even close.

I dont buy anything Adidas related except for UB's. Would rather wear Nike Tech Fleece with UB's over the garbage stuff they try to pass on.

I'd consider a hat. Seen a couple of posters here with some nice looking Adidas hats. But i rarely wear hats, so i passed.
I like the adidas athleisure sweats more than most TF I've seen, but it's mainly due to TF looking so, well, tech. That big welded zipper is a turn off for me. But those athleisure pants were obviously super taxed. I def like the fit of TF but the details have pushed me away.

Looking forward to see what adidas does with the ZNE line. Unfortunately the upcoming RC capsule looks pretty weak, aside from the UBs which are glorious.

I have a feeling we'll a marked improvement in adidas clothing over the next year.

Last edited:

I actually didn't like any of the ZNE material when I saw it in person. Nike TF still does it for me in terms of comfort
I haven't checked it out in person, and the pieces they've released so far didn't quite do it for me, but there's potential there.

I like the adidas athleisure sweats more than most TF I've seen, but it's mainly due to TF looking so, well, tech. That big welded zipper is a turn off for me. But those athleisure pants were obviously super taxed. I def like the fit of TF but the details have pushed me away.

Looking forward to see what adidas does with the ZNE line. Unfortunately the upcoming RC capsule looks pretty weak, aside from the UBs which are glorious.

I liked those athleisure sweats you purchased but never had a chance to see them in person, so I pretend they dont exist! And for that price point, i find myself buying John Elliott sweats instead.

The recent ZNE line was weak. I thought the material was below average, to be honest. Wanted like hell to like them, but it just wasnt comfortable, and this is comparing it to TF.

And yeah, the RC was very weak, with the exception of the shoes.

Last edited:

We are talking about two different things. I do understand your point that those 2 items you've mentioned have been around, but they aren't their flagship items.

UBs/NMDs have been selling out like crazy even on the 5x restocks they've had. For even how large the Yeezy/NMD/UB-Boost thread has gotten on a site which called Nike talk, Adidas relevancy has shifted because of those shoes.

I liked those athleisure sweats you purchased but never had a chance to see them in person, so I pretend they dont exist! And for that price point, i find myself buying John Elliott sweats instead.

The recent ZNE line was weak. I thought the material was below average, to be honest. Wanted like hell to like them, but it just wasnt comfortable, and this is comparing it to TF.
Yeah that's a bummer the consensus seems to be that the ZNE quality wasn't great.

Maybe adidas is putting all their outerwear eggs in the Kanye + Adidas basket. Definitely curious to see how that stuff ends up.

I haven't checked it out in person, and the pieces they've released so far didn't quite do it for me, but there's potential there.

definitely potential. Even if the material was on par with TF, i dont think i'd buy. I thought the cut was a little odd looking on ME (hoodie). I felt like a poser. My wife even looked at me funny.

Yeah that's a bummer the consensus seems to be that the ZNE quality wasn't great.

Maybe adidas is putting all their outerwear eggs in the Kanye + Adidas basket. Definitely curious to see how that stuff ends up.

The pics of the ZNE looked so great. Then when i saw them in person, i truly felt like i was looking at something nice from Old Navy.

Tiro and Condivo joggers sell so well for Adidas, and all the soccer aficionados here in Europe eat that **** up. Solely based on what I see in London and Dublin, I see way more peeps wearing those Adidas joggers than any TF/TK or ZNE stuff. Need to give them a go one day...

Adidas has some  decent athletic wear but they don't compare to Nike. And I'm not being biased, I actually use the athletic wear for sport use but they just don't feel as comfy or work as well as Nike. ZNE was definitely not on par with Nike's tech/quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom