ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah you just missed a very long personal preference debate regarding 1.0 v 2.0
Thanks for saving me the time 
nthat.gif

Have the 3m Uncaged Boosts pretty much dropped everywhere?

I couldn't keep completely updated on the news but this drop seems to be mad staggered. Am I just wrong?

Aren't most collabs always set to drop on the collaborator's shop first.. and then a "wider" release weeks later.

Last edited:

It's very confusing for me because RCs website indicates the release will be on the 5th of Nov for the RC x Adidas athletics?

http://www.reigningchamp.com/reigning-champ-x-adidas-athletics/
Couple different possibilities.

1) The initial launch of RC x Adidas athletics won't include all the pieces from the capsule and they'll release the rest later.

2) The collection is dropping at RC and some select boutiques before it drops elsewhere.

Last edited:
changed to 29th
Yeah based on hypebeast but rcs website still indicates 5th.

Aren't most collabs always set to drop on the collaborator's shop first.. and then a "wider" release weeks later.
Yeah. Collab shop releases 1 week earlier than world wide release.

Couple different possibilities.

1) The initial launch of RC x Adidas athletics won't include all the pieces from the capsule and they'll release the rest later.

2) The collection is dropping at RC and some select boutiques before it drops elsewhere.
Possibly. I only need the info on the UBs. 
laugh.gif

Size 10 MG for a great price. I'd double up but need to save for reigning champs.
Damnit, wish it was an 11.5. Maybe I can take the insole out and squeeze my foot into it haha. 

I don't have facebook, would you mind keeping your eyes peeled for an 11.5? I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Are onyx actually getting out to stores?
Gonna swing through footlocker tomorrow and check them out while i am in New Orleans for travel

Back
Top Bottom