ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can someone do me a solid and post some not stock pics of the Onyx pair that just dropped? Thanks
I'll take some pics of mine in good light tomorrow. Honestly a dope cw. under the radar. The gradient is less noticeable then even the triple white. Might be one of the best gradients yet.

The Onyx pairs are sold on on ADC right? Those new pictures make them look really nice, I passed today because you could see the gradient. In those pictures that were just posted it looks like you can't see the gradient at all.

The Onyx pairs are sold on on ADC right? Those new pictures make them look really nice, I passed today because you could see the gradient. In those pictures that were just posted it looks like you can't see the gradient at all.
The onyx and olives 2.0 drops are a pretty solid CW imo, even for 2.0s. I think this Onyx is the only 2.0 pair that used a color scheme that seems to transition into that gradient pattern very evenly, almost as if its not there...

@gordyloc  copped 
nthat.gif

The onyx and olives 2.0 drops are a pretty solid CW imo, even for 2.0s. I think this Onyx is the only 2.0 pair that used a color scheme that seems to transition into that gradient pattern very evenly, almost as if its not there...
Are they available anywhere atm? (The onyx) I passed earlier today based on ADC pics. Thanks.

Does adidas have the same return policy as Nike ? I didn't see anythjng online. Nike let's u try it on for 30 days. This is my first uktraboost. I'm excited

I know its Adidas' fault that UB's are incredibly scarce in Canada and that's why we have to treat whatever we get as a limited release, but at the same time, I can't help but get annoyed with fellow Canadian sneakerheads who go all out copping pairs when we shouldn't have to.

Last edited:

I know its Adidas' fault that UB's are incredibly scarce in Canada and that's why we have to treat whatever we get as a limited release, but at the same time, I can't help but get annoyed with fellow Canadian sneakerheads who go all out copping pairs when we shouldn't have to.
This. Resellers are thirsty here in already a boost desert. Literally asked the dude workin at the retailer that dropped in the morning how it went, said someone bought 8-10 pairs all at once.

Last edited:
The fact that Sport Chek even allowed that shows how out of touch they are with the retail climate. They probably don't even care though, tbh.

Last edited:

Fingers crossed!

1097 I believe. Well hopefully they had more than one pair...who knows maybe mine gets cancelled too.

ah then it's gonna be an L for me. I checked out at 2:02 EST
Once again. Don't get mad at me if your orders don't go though. After all it's small sites so I can't tell how good their inventera info is but let us all hope for the best. Just wanted to share then with the community so hopefully some of us can eat
smile.gif
Hey guys, any updates for those who ordered the neverending
eek.gif
 pair of OGs from Natiotis? I ordered wayyyy after you guys but I got the confirmation email and my paypal's been charged. Looks kinda suss because there's just radio silence after May on all their social media. Also noticed the paypal seller is NATIOTIS ATHLOKINISI, same site as the ash purps?

Many thanks to the OP for sharing the links though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom