ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I still think the solar red 2.0 is one of the best gradient pairs. People super slept on those...
For me it's the red solar stripe on the heel and the red laces that ruin the CW but if your willing, it's a pretty easy modification and they look dope after. Also pretty clean with a blacked out midsole

Hey guys, any updates for those who ordered the neverending
eek.gif
 pair of OGs from Natiotis? I ordered wayyyy after you guys but I got the confirmation email and my paypal's been charged. Looks kinda suss because there's just radio silence after May on all their social media. Also noticed the paypal seller is NATIOTIS ATHLOKINISI, same site as the ash purps?

Many thanks to the OP for sharing the links though 
pimp.gif

lol they are still available and able to cart... definitely a ton of cancellations coming.

Sweatshop has your size as well at $140 shipped using promo code of 9100000000671
I love their prices but I hate how they just bag their orders. I'm a guy who cares about the condition of the box, and I did not like how my shoebox was banged up last time with the Shock Blues. Not sure if I'll order from them again, unless the price is too good to pass, i.e. $100 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link though.

I love their prices but I hate how they just bag their orders. I'm a guy who cares about the condition of the box, and I did not like how my shoebox was banged up last time with the Shock Blues. Not sure if I'll order from them again, unless the price is too good to pass, i.e. $100 :lol:

Thanks for the link though.

I've been lucky i guess. 10 orders from them and never had anything less than a pristine box, all the way here in Cali.

I'm due for a crushed box

i think i'm going to sack up and do this. Price is right to try it. Fairly easy?
I'm eager to do this custom also, and it seems to be A LOT more easier to do than my AJ1 Laser Fragments. 

Simply deglaze, apply multiple coats of paint, apply matte finisher, and leave to dry. 

lol they are still available and able to cart... definitely a ton of cancellations coming.

Yeah even though I ordered the CB and solar red 1.0's before I posted the links I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I also saw now that they haven't updated any social medias since may this year so who knows. Luckily me, and I guess the most of us who ordered, paid with PayPal so we should be alright. Always gotta try take a shot when it comes to 1.0's. I'll give it to atleast friday (european time) before I file a pontential case to PayPal.

Tried copping a pair on ADC today and it kept telling me to reenter my credit card information and when I looked at my statement, I was charged 5 times but no confirmation email

Also does adidas accept a Canadian credit card if it's being shipped to a US address?

Back
Top Bottom