ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nthat.gif
Nice...  For some reason I thought you missed the Olive drop... 

Geeze havent been on this thread in a day and a half and I'm just now catching up. As far what's been talked about.
I mentioned awhile I'd also like to see an ultra boost successor. Love the ultra boost as a shoe but I'm just ready for The next evolution, whatever and whenever that is. Not sure why that's such a hard thing for some to hear but I'm past my hording sneaker collector days and I no longer need 15-20 pairs of the same shoe. For any shoe. Especially with as much wear as the ones I do have get. In the context of my own life having 10 pairs of UB would be like having 10 pairs of house slippers. For those who are "tired" of the UB I highly suggest jumping over to the Y-3 side to scratch your boost itch until the next new thing comes out.

As far as NMDs go, not a fan of them in any form at all.

Olive is like the most flexible color there is.  It literally goes with anything... black, brown, white, blue, etc.
Dam Olives go with blue? Never heard or seen such a thing. I'd like to see a clean fit with that combo.

Last edited:
Update for Toronto peeps, Eaton's centre is sold out of the olive. Only have the Onyx size 11 and 13. Yonge St champs has one olive in size 9 and 13.

Just got delivery of another pair of Y-3 PB's. Love this shoe so much. View media item 2218001

great pick up! I finally broke mine out to take the kids trick or treating and i love them. I always loved these more than the Jerry Lorenzo's, and seeing how the prices are for those, i can't break them out and would rather get rid of or trade for something.

I'd love to pick up another pair of two of these for the right price. What did we pay for these, Matches Fam? $190?

it wasnt tank that mentioned the jig, I forget who it was.

All I remember is that I was in Vegas at the time and remember coming in the thread later that night and the thread was madness. people trying to oop coupons all over the place. I decided to not even try, and im still kicking myself

Last edited:
So I've finally decided to venture into the UB/NMD world. I have always been a flyknit guy since they first came out, and have multiple pairs. The lunarlon sole was always a favorite of mine, but I have read and heard from people that the UB is a completely different level, so curious to see what the hype is about. 

I just copped a pair of grey UB's on ADC, thinking about getting a pair of UB ST's as well to compare, and looking to get a pair of NMD's as well. 

Looking forward to following this thread and reading through it as well. 

I think they were 350 at matches with 200 off right? Stupid days

i think you're right. It was a stupid deal. Word to tankdayglo tankdayglo

It was $75 off any purchase over $350, but the ZGs were priced at $275 so we had to add something else to cart, apply promo, then remove additional item & discount would still be there.

Matches pairs came out to $200.

But yeah it def wasn't me who discovered that jig, just facilitated a few cops.

Back
Top Bottom