ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah it was Bdot
yep it was. Kick myself everyday for not buying them either but I blame Coachella lol
Yeah man definitely one of my best come ups in recent memory, both colorways are some of favorite kicks these days, wish I was able to double up on the black/white pair but I'm happy w/ just one of those and 2 of the white/black.

I'm still waiting for the all white ones to drop but it's gonna be a lot tougher to get those ~$200 deals on those now that the hype has set in.

Yeah man definitely one of my best come ups in recent memory, both colorways are some of favorite kicks these days, wish I was able to double up on the black/white pair but I'm happy w/ just one of those and 2 of the white/black.

I'm still waiting for the all white ones to drop but it's gonna be a lot tougher to get those ~$200 deals on those now that the hype has set in.
it's gonna be a battle at retail lol.

Yup and I like em but not enough to drop $350. If I don't end up with any more pairs of ZG Knits I'm ok with it, until they put out a colorway better than the white/blacks haha
I'm curious what the next iteration will look like! Although I could see this model becoming a staple for the Y-3 line, it would be cool to have another option.

They've already updated it slightly. The pairs from the current/previous season had slight changes to the upper that look like they're gonna continue into future pairs, and the all white ones have a totally new sole that looks more like UB midsole w/ a thicker outsole

Last edited:
They've already updated it slightly. The pairs from the current/previous season had slight changes to the upper that look like they're gonna continue into future pairs, and the all white ones have a totally new sole that looks more like UB midsole w/ a thicker outsole

View media item 2218104
Oh well no sh*t, look at that. I guess I never looked that close at the pics of the triple white. Those changes are pretty sweet! I'm definitely gonna try for those. Thanks for the info bro

Oh damn. I did a Google search to find more pics and came across this. Not only can you see more of the new details, you can see a glimpse of the lorenzo-esque black/white one in the background. Those are gonna be fire I bet! View media item 2218118

Oh damn. I did a Google search to find more pics and came across this. Not only can you see more of the new details, you can see a glimpse of the lorenzo-esque black/white one in the background. Those are gonna be fire I bet! 
Kinda looks like a whole new silhouette based on the heel but hard to say

looks like they changed the midsole to the UB one? or was the bottom half just have covered portion so that line in the middle didnt show as much?

Last edited:
Think footsites are getting the reflective pack. If anyone missed out on something tomorrow should be a good day to cop.

I couldnt buy a code that day smh. So many people were given codes just to end up flipping them. Still want the black/white Y-3 bad but not with current pricing

looks like they changed the midsole to the UB one? or was the bottom half just have covered portion so that line in the middle didnt show as much?
The latter question is more apt. The outsole isn't as covered/more Boost exposed (in profile) on those new Y-3. The outsole came closer to the break in the middle for previous ones. (I'm also assuming the tread is updated)

Last edited:
It's very similar to UB midsole but not quite the same. Also a different outsole. Previous ZG midsole is a thinner piece of boost, it's not enclosed/hidden by the bottom rubber.

figured as much when all the sketches were concept like. I just thought since FOG collaborates with a lot of different brands, I thought it might be a possibility. 
I could def see it happening especially cause Jerry Lorenzo has rocked plenty of adidas shoes in the past, just the sketches we've seen aren't what it'll be if/when it happens.

I couldnt buy a code that day smh. So many people were given codes just to end up flipping them. Still want the black/white Y-3 bad but not with current pricing

still salty one of the regulars screwed me over. I gave him a code and in turn, he was supposed to give me one. Never did. And he still posts here from time to time. >:

Back
Top Bottom