ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was going to ask about this guy. I was digging the clothing he posted but wasnt pumped with his version of the UB 2. Kind of glad he's not affiliated with them.
Yeah I respect the concept but I actually think they were all way off. Fear of God shirts/hoodies would never be so form fitting even if in collaboration with adidas. And yeah the shoes were all pretty weak imo. If they ever do a collab it'd most likely be using an existing silhouette and then a small capsule of clothing, or launching a new silhouette the way they're launching the UB Mid w/ a Kith collab.

Jerry used to rock UBs a lot in his pics so a Fear of God UB collab isn't out of the question by any means. Hype would be out of control though, I can already feel the imaginary Ls.

man, i wouldnt even try for anything Boost x Fog related.

I hope they do it so i can sit back and watch though.

I passed on the matches code to someone who made a purchase and then passed on their code as well so at least it paid forward. People were doing that with the sweatshop codes too. Funny thing is I passed on the y3's.

hmmmmm do i save my extra pair of creams to trade for RC or TB? i have 3M 1.0 so that has me steering towards TB

RC's are nice but for some reason, not for me...  I will definitely try for my bro... 

Final production pair in hand. Any questions? Have a pair of TB in hand too if anyone has questions or wants pictures of those. Tagged so sneakeraddet doesn't steal my sh*t haha
Super dope. Tuesday drop will be tricky..

Anyone know what other sites the olive UBs will be dropping on? I have missed them at Champs as well as ADC. I guess I am the only one that didn't know they were dropping on ADC.

RCs looking better in those pics then the promo pics. Wow they look reallll good

def looking for olive 2.0s still for retail

RCs looking better in those pics then the promo pics. Wow they look reallll good

def looking for olive 2.0s still for retail
I thought I took *****y pictures cause my lights were on full blast. Haha. So IMO they look even better in person. 

He told me he doesn't want em, I'll take his pair
roll.gif

Interesting [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
Just an update. Kicks Crew pair has Asian label. So yeah I think it's fair to assume it just depends where they come from. Where did yours come from, if you don't mind me asking? Teddy's pair has standard label too. 

Back
Top Bottom