ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's okay. We can take L's together and contemplate paying $650-750 for resale pairs. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I can't imagine them surpassing Yeezy resale so I'm thinking near Mastermind XR1 NMD resale.

Maybe around 400-500ish.
Anyway the L is gonna be painful bro

Do you know if they're releasing in stores in the US as well, or did we miss that too?
They dropped at  many stores like FL, Adidas, and other independent shoe stores. I'd check with your local stores if you haven't already, you may get lucky.

Maybe around 400-500ish.
Anyway the L is gonna be painful bro
I'm hoping they stay in the $400-$450 range but figure that's probably not going to happen.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try my best to cop a pair of RC for retail but I know I will strike out release day with all of the hype surrounding this collab. Hoping for the best though.

Quote:

I'm hoping they stay in the $400-$450 range but figure that's probably not going to happen.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try my best to cop a pair of RC for retail but I know I will strike out release day with all of the hype surrounding this collab. Hoping for the best though.
I'm staying positive but keep telling myself I'm okay paying resell if need be. I'm sure I'll talk myself out of paying $400-$500 as we inch closer to release day.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm staying positive but keep telling myself 'm paying resell. I'm sure I'll talk myself out of paying $400-$500 as we inch closer to release day.
laugh.gif
I'm in the same boat man. Luckily I have $240 goat credit that I was saving to go towards either the RC, TB, or a pair of creams. I'm leaning towards using it for the RC at the moment even though I plan on copping all 3 at some point. At least that credit won't make the price seem so bad.
laugh.gif

I'm in the same boat man. Luckily I have $240 goat credit that I was saving to go towards either the RC, TB, or a pair of creams. I'm leaning towards using it for the RC at the moment even though I plan on copping all 3 at some point. At least that credit won't make the price seem so bad.
laugh.gif
Sucks the TB and RC's are releasing two weeks before I go on vacation.  Hard to budget for both things
ohwell.gif

Sucks the TB and RC's are releasing two weeks before I go on vacation.  Hard to budget for both things
ohwell.gif
November will definitely be a tough month, that's for sure. What size are you in UB? I'll keep an eye out if I see either in your size down the line for a good price and let you know.

thoughts on the grey thats still on ADC beside the Onyx?

anyone have any on feet shots, on the fence of grabbing these.

thanks

I really like the Onyx but just can't justify keeping it. I'm scared ti even count how many pairs of UB I have atm. Anyone want an OOP for size 12, PM me or else they are going back

Back
Top Bottom