ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently NT is where all the top resellers get their info. My 3-4 posts + maybe 7-8 other posts on the RC Ultraboost are why resale is so high. 
roll.gif

You're ******* full of it. As if NT had the same social media clout as FB, IG or Twitter. They latter are in a very different bracket of reach to the masses. 

Yeah, we're hyping up these already hyped releases on NT. Don't blame the following: 

- Highsnobiety

- Hypebeast 

- Complex

- SneakerNews

- NiceKicks 

Blame us on ******* NT hyping up the shoe and resell price. You do ******* realize that even if none of us noted the crazy pre-order or resale prices or even considered purchasing them at those prices, plenty of other forums or blogs would. 

You really think the majority of resellers target their cops based on NT? Give me a break. 
You really underestimate NT my friend. Sneakernews etc... take a lot of their infos from here and since years...so you, give me a break.

And when I say NT, FB, IG etc....same ****, Im talking about the sneakerheads. Not the ones on NT but all of them. Y'all (the sneakerheads/hypebeats) are hyping up those releases, on NT, FB groups, IG and other forums. Y'all (sneakerheads/hypebeasts) are the main reason why those resellers are milking the cow.

Last edited:
Seriously guys, stop talking about sneakers here, on the sneaker forum. Let's get back to the important topics like burgers.

Last edited:

You really underestimate NT my friend. Sneakernews etc... take a lot of their infos from here and since years... so you, give me a break.

And when I say NT, FB, IG etc....same ****, Im talking about the sneakerheads. Not the ones on NT but all of them. Y'all (the sneakerheads/hypebeats) are hyping up those releases, on NT, FB groups, IG and other forums. Y'all (sneakerheads/hypebeasts) are the main reason why those resellers are milking the cow.
No, I do not underestimate NT. I look at the raw numbers. How many members are online right now (including guests aka lurkers) and how many are potentially in the Ultraboost thread. So, no I ain't giving you ****. 

Also, don't calling me a ******* hypebeast. I got the OG Purple Ultra Boost when they were sitting at footstores. Before Kanye even knew WTF an Ultra Boost was. I did my research on a good workout shoe and chose the UB. I was hooked on them since. 

I know well enough that NT's reach is decent enough in the sneakerhead world. However, to compare it to something like Hypebeast or NiceKicks blogs in their outreach is a gross misrepresentation. Before I joined NT, I could hear about every hyped up "high resale" shoe from just following a few Instagram or Twitter pages. People hyping it up on NT doesn't mean jack ****. 

Last edited:

You really underestimate NT my friend. Sneakernews etc... take a lot of their infos from here and since years...so you, give me a break.

The main reason is due to demand outweighing supply. There are not enough of sneakers for everyone, so people enter the secondary market in search for them. Prices imo coincide with difficulty obtaining the shoes and the supply.

No, I do not underestimate NT. I look at the raw numbers. How many members are online right now (including guests aka lurkers) and how many are potentially in the Ultraboost thread. So, no I ain't giving you ****. 

Also, don't calling me a ******* hypebeast. I got the OG Purple Ultra Boost when they were sitting at footstores. Before Kanye even knew WTF an Ultra Boost was. I did my research on a good workout shoe and chose the UB. I was hooked on them since. 

I know well enough that NT's reach is decent enough in the sneakerhead world. However, to compare it to something like Hypeabeat or NiceKicks blogs in their outreach and it doesn't even come close. Before I joined NT, I could hear about every hyped up "high resale" shoe from just following a few Instagram or Twitter pages. People hyping it up on NT doesn't mean jack ****. 
You still don't get it huh!! It's pretty simple tho! Don't buy at 400 then price will be 350, don't buy at 350/300 then price will be 250...but better keep blaming Adidas and those number y'all don't even know.

The main reason is due to demand outweighing supply. There are not enough of sneakers for everyone, so people enter the secondary market in search for them. Prices imo coincide with difficulty obtaining the shoes and the supply.
Plenty of limited kix are sitting on Ebay for decent prices.

Back
Top Bottom