ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like all the 3.0s so far 
sick.gif

Y'all are resellers best friends... I swear...Already hyping up those RCs like crazy 
laugh.gif

That's why I don't blame resellers. Y'all are the problem, not them... Just sayin.

Last edited:

sick.gif

Y'all are resellers best friends... I swear...Already hyping up those RCs like crazy 
laugh.gif

That's why I don't blame resellers. Y'all are the problem, not them... Just sayin.
Everybody here thinks they are terrible. They look just like 3M's. Its just a plain white and black shoe. Nothing special. None of us are buying it.

*sarcasm*

sick.gif

laugh.gif

The problem is the shoes are extremely limited and hyped by social media. Us posting on NT that we desperately want them and are willing to pay resale doesn't mean a thing. Resellers were planning to cop these since they were announced. 

I blame Adidas and RC for limiting the shoe. If they were released in large enough numbers to meet demand, resellers lose and I'd cop 3 pairs. 

As for the pre-orders listed on eBay, I bought the cheaper one with 100% feedback. Two sellers the higher prices with 85-92% feedback but one of them is associated with a big cartel website. 

guys pm me your trust worthy  atc service please

i want secure a pair of ub x rc so bad 
I haven't see any of them put up slots yet. I will be copping 2-3 and seeing if any hit. I guarantee the best ATC will charge $150-250. They know theses are hyped to hell. 

Last edited:

The problem is the shoes are extremely limited and hyped by social media. Us posting on NT that we desperately want them and are willing to pay resale doesn't mean a thing. Resellers were planning to cop these since they were announced. 

I blame Adidas and RC for limiting the shoe. If they were released in large enough numbers to meet demand, resellers lose and I'd cop 3 pairs. 

As for the pre-orders listed on eBay, I bought the cheaper one with 100% feedback. Two sellers the higher prices with 85-92% feedback but one of them is associated with a big cartel website. 
The Hype is on purpose and has been going on in the sneaker world for years.

The Hype is on purpose and has been going on in the sneaker world for years.
I realize that but pointing out that "we're hyping up the shoe on NT and creating resellers" is just plain wrong. It's Adidas and Nike that create the resellers with social media/marketing hype and limited shoes. I have no problem if the RC or OG Black NMD's were a GR. Adidas and hypebeasts do. 

Last edited:

Latest cop for under retail. Got super lucky on this one!
Damn man congrats! If you see an 11.5 hit me up, I've been looking for forever it seems. (I don't have facebook so i'm sure that doesn't help)

I bought the OG Ultra Boosts when they first released and then the core blacks and white 1.0's. I didn't even think about coming to this thread after a few months after wool greys and MG's released and I had no idea they even released. I won't make that mistake again.

Mystery grey 2.0 arrived
Where were you last night? I was looking for a IRL picture of these before I checked out. I decided to just go ahead and do it because the Oynx looked better in person. After seeing these I'm starting to regret my decision. Would you mind taking an on feet picture?

Why did they have to make the toe box such a light shade of gray. The laces are also sharpie purple too. This shoe had potential
mean.gif

Last edited:

I realize that but pointing out that "we're hyping up the shoe on NT and creating resellers" is just plain wrong. It's Adidas and Nike that create the resellers with social media/marketing hype and limited shoes. I have no problem if the RC or OG Black NMD's were a GR. Adidas and hypebeasts do. 
NT, FB, IG etc.... same ****.

And no, you are plain wrong. Y'all are hyping up those releases, Nike and Adidas don't have to do anything. You don't even know how many pairs of RC were produced. If y'all were not that hungry then pre-orders and resale prices wouldn't be so high but no y'all are scared as **** to don't get another pair of sneakers and jump on pre-orders and keep talking about crazy *** resale prices. If nobody buy those pre-orders and stop the crazy resale price talk  then the price wouldn't be so high or will go down quick and those resellers y'all hate so much wouldn't even care about those releases since they can't make no real profit. (even tho those kids now buy everything to get a few bucks or some positive feedbacks smh)

Last edited:

NT, FB, IG etc.... same ****.

And no, you are plain wrong. Y'all are hyping up those releases, Nike and Adidas don't have to do anything. If y'all were not that hungry then pre-orders and resale prices wouldn't be so high but no y'all are scared as **** to don't get another pair of sneakers and jump on pre-orders and keep talking about crazy *** resale prices. If nobody buy those pre-orders and stop the crazy resale price talk  then the price wouldn't be so high or will go down quick and those resellers y'all hate so much wouldn't even care about those releases since they can't make no real profit. (even tho those kids now buy everything to get a few bucks or feedbacks smh)
You're ******* full of it. As if NT had the same social media clout as FB, IG or Twitter. They latter are in a very different bracket of reach to the masses. None of us could have mentioned a word about the RC x Adidas collab on here and the shoes would be hyped beyond belief regardless. 

Yeah, we're hyping up these already hyped releases on NT. Don't blame the following: 

- Highsnobiety

- Hypebeast 

- Complex

- SneakerNews

- ************* aka SCollec....

- NiceKicks 

Blame us on ******* NT hyping up the shoe and resell price. You do ******* realize that even if none of us noted the crazy pre-order or resale prices or even considered purchasing them at those prices, plenty of other forums or blogs would. 

You really think the majority of experienced resellers target their products based on NT? Give me a break. 

There are currently:

1765 Users  (545 Members, 1220 Guests) on NT. 

Even if 25% were in this thread, it would be a drop in the bucket. 

Last edited:
So for those that ordered the OG off Natiotis... are all blasting them with paypal claims tomo? i reached out a few days ago and still no response, obvs no shipping, and no refund (yet the money was taken)

Back
Top Bottom