ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So where do you guys place White Castle? Haven't tried it and only knew about it from Harold n Kumar movie. 
laugh.gif

You still don't get it huh!! It's pretty simple tho! Don't buy at 400 then price will be 350, don't buy at 350/300 then price will be 250...but better keep blaming Adidas and those number y'all don't even know.

Even if I don't buy at $400 or $300-350, someone else will. There is not enough supply to meet demand period.

Reigning Champ is very big in the street wear scene. That plus current Adidas Ultra Boost demand will drive be up resale price.

Not to mention Yeezy hype influencing Ultra Boost demand thanks to Kanye.

Plenty of limited kix are sitting on Ebay for decent prices.

Limited but not enough demand.

Last edited:
No, you don't understand or won't accept that even if I don't buy at $400 or $300-350, someone else will. There is not enough supply to meet demand period.

Reigning Champ is very big in the street scene. That plus current Ultra Boost demand will drop be up resale price.
Limited but not enough demand.
That's exactly what I'm saying... Y'ALL (sneakerheads/hypebeats) are the problem, not just YOU...If I don't someone else will...

Please, JB can drop 2 Million pairs of Royals and it won't change a thing.

Y'all create the demand and resellers keep....

Man the Ultra Boost is really a crazy shoe. It's a one in a generation type shoe (IMO) and the comfort just puts them on a whole other level. Kudos to Adidas on this gem.

Kind of random, but I was just thinking about it in my head when the last time a generation defining shoe came out like this and it's been a minute (at least as far as I can remember)

Man the Ultra Boost is really a crazy shoe. It's a one in a generation type shoe (IMO) and the comfort just puts them on a whole other level. Kudos to Adidas on this gem.

Kind of random, but I was just thinking about it in my head when the last time a generation defining shoe came out like this and it's been a minute (at least as far as I can remember)

Roshes was on its way up, now, not so much
An argument can be made for Flyknits

Roshes are trash though when it comes to durability, theres a reason they retail for sub $100. 

The nike free run was/ is prevalent. 

That's exactly what I'm saying... Y'ALL (sneakerheads/hypebeats) are the problem, not just YOU...If I don't someone else will...

Please, JB can drop 2 Million pairs of Royals and it won't change a thing.
Y'all create the demand and resellers keep....

Only way to drive to down resale is increase the supply. If 2 million Royals is not enough to meet demand, produce 4 million. Nike and Adidas want hype and the resale market to exist. So they intentionally limit supply of shoes they know will generate massive hype.

Hype is there regardless for certain shoes. Whether it's because of Kanye, fashion, comfort, etc.

Last edited:
Only way to drive to down resale is increase the supply. If 2 million Royals is not enough to meet demand, produce 4 million. Nike and Adidas want hype and the resale market to exist. So they intentionally limit supply of shoes they know will generate massive hype.

Hype is there regardless for certain shoes. Whether it's because of Kanye, fashion, etc.
2 Million is enough to meet demand.

The problem is that half of it goes to resellers cuz those resellers know that y'all will pay good money to get those kix.

And you don't even know if those RCs are limited or not but you already took the pre-order road...

Last edited:
You really underestimate NT my friend. Sneakernews etc... take a lot of their infos from here and since years...so you, give me a break.

And when I say NT, FB, IG etc....same ****, Im talking about the sneakerheads. Not the ones on NT but all of them. Y'all (the sneakerheads/hypebeats) are hyping up those releases, on NT, FB groups, IG and other forums. Y'all (sneakerheads/hypebeasts) are the main reason why those resellers are milking the cow.
The main reason is due to demand outweighing supply. There are not enough of sneakers for everyone, so people enter the secondary market in search for them. Prices imo coincide with difficulty obtaining the shoes and the supply.

The thing is resellers directly affect supply. Let's say demand for a pair of UB is 100 people, if adidas produce 100 but 50 resellers bought a pair each, it looks like demand outweighs supply. And the reason those 50 resellers decided to buy a product they had no demand for is because the other 50 willingness to pay more money for it. And saturating the market to meet this artificial demand is just bad business economically speaking.

The thing is resellers directly affect supply. Let's say demand for a pair of UB is 100 people, if adidas produce 100 but 50 resellers bought a pair each, it looks like demand outweighs supply. And the reason those 50 resellers decided to buy a product they had no demand for is because the other 50 willingness to pay more money for it. And saturating the market to meet this artificial demand is just bad business economically speaking.
thank you

2 Million is enough to meet demand.
The problem is that half of it goes to resellers cuz those resellers know that y'all will pay good money to get those kix.
And you don't even know if those RCs are limited or not and you already paid took the pre-order road....

I don't have Nike's data on Royal sales but if 2 million was enough, no one should have a problem walking into a mall on release day and copping and resellers take L's hard once people realize they are sitting.

If the RC aren't limited in any way, I'll ban myself from this thread permanently. I don't mind paying for a preorder that is likely to fail and refund me. If it succeeds, then I'm happy paying that price for something I want.

It doesn't affect you so it' shouldn't be your concern. I don't like career resellers but I accept that they're part of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom