ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quote:

I guess you guys didnt hear from the limited "Ritter Sport Unicorn Chocolate" that "released" last week in germany. Just google for ritter sport einhorn schokolade

People were standing in lines to get a bar of the limited chocolate. Resellers are flippin for about 20€
laugh.gif
Mad world.
Every year/season its something different. Last year around Halloween, I remember it was inflatable T-Rex costumes ($75 retail, $300-$350 ebay) after those viral videos. Now there's plenty at 35 bucks a piece online. Silly, but the internet helps us and ruins us all at the same time. 

This console is not for sale, it's for me. For $60, why not. I lost my original console long ago. And sure, you can play all of these games on your PC right now. But its not the same experience.

I'm sure there will be restocks and eventually newer versions with more games. Pretty sure they are working on a SNES retro.

EDIT: enough about Nintendo since there's a thread for it, back to Boost.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that the white 3M UBs run big? I tried on a 11.5 at the Adidas store, and they felt too long so I went with an 11. Got my Onyx 11.5s in the mail today they feel like the same fit as the 3Ms.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
10.5 core black 1.0. I would oop to one of you guys but it is much more convenient for me to just drop them off at the store. Sorry [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Swooped this off grailed for $150. Guy just noted some yellowing on boost and scratches on the cage. Look any good to you guys?
Looks worn af, and with that three in the inside rip primeknit .... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom