ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some blogs are reporting that the Triple Black UB are confirmed app NY only & some are saying confirmed app period (not NY only). As well as available online

Any one know which info is true or is it too early to know?

i remember when Zelda came out as a kid on Nintendo and us saying we'll never see anything better looking, graphics wise, than what we were seeing in Zelda.

Oops

Copped a couple mini NES today, just sharpening up my skills in preparation for these upcoming RC & 3.0 drops

Last edited:

Multi 3.0 is lit
oh my... 
pimp.gif
      it's like every day pictures of a good looking 3.0 pair pop up. Adidas needs to stop this
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^instore only but thanks for sharing

can someone guide me to 3m 2.0 black size 9.5? might want pull trigger for 250 at goat but if i can use some help would be nice

thanks!

Damn, with the leather cage... and that heel cup. [emoji]128550[/emoji]

And

Something tells me they are Womens models but looks like 2017 is going to be really interesting for Adidas. I wonder what the NMD and other lines will bring. My wallet is not ready

Reactions: You
pimp.gif

MC 3.0s are oh so smokin'!  Starting to worry Adidas is about to hit us w/ an insane amount of dope colorways over the next 2/3 months before leveling off for a bit.  Space out these releases fellas.  I've got Christmas gifts to buy for others other than myself ya know.

Courtesy of Wex.

Can't decide which I like better 

I need both. But my wallet's telling me only one.. 

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here before, but is snapstyle on ebay legit? Based off his feedback he looks legit, just crazy how many pairs of 1.0 whites and core blacks he has

Haha thanks. Thinking about getting some core blacks from him but wanted to make sure
The seller most likely has the most recent batch of CB 1.0s with a production date of 7/16. You are gooood.

Last edited:
Were the Olives more limited than the white/3M? I saw the 3Ms at the Adidas store at the Irvine Spectrum, but haven't seen the Olives at all.

No the White 3Ms were way more limited. They are an LTD and the Olives are very GR. Olives are just so popular because they're feeding off the hype from the Asia exclusive Olive 1.0 that no one was able to get and resell is crazy for em. People just weren't feeling the White 3M I guess, they're sitting at a lot of places

Back
Top Bottom