ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can we really call them Asia Exclusives if they weren't exclusive to Asia tho 
laugh.gif

No the White 3Ms were way more limited. They are an LTD and the Olives are very GR. Olives are just so popular because they're feeding off the hype from the Asia exclusive Olive 1.0 that no one was able to get and resell is crazy for em. People just weren't feeling the White 3M I guess, they're sitting at a lot of places

Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for the Olives then. I was hoping people would be all over the White/3Ms and let the Olives sit, I couldn't have been more wrong :lol: :smh:.

Olive & Burg 3.0 are looking nice, hopefully I can redeem myself and cop both to ease the pain of sleeping on the 1.0 versions.

laugh.gif
 The release dates are so close, my wallet gonna hate me. Hold up, lemme stop myself. I'm talking like it's gonna be easy to even get one of those 
laugh.gif
I feel you on release date. End of November (RC UB) to beginning of December (TB UB, TB Uncaged, Tricolor NMD) is gonna be wallet killer.

3 stripes needs to stick what they do best and let Nike do their thing multicolor. Haven't seen a good pair yet where I'd cop over a flyknit racers and save a good amount for the next release.

is it just me or I notice that newer release Ultra Boost or the new stock has 3 dots rather than 4 on its Boost midsole? Mine has 3 dots instead of 4 but I cop it from Adidas themselves.. Any thoughts?

Thank You

Need some insight on this trade i might be doing. Ill be giving up both my triple white and core black 1.0 for bred 11 and reverse shattered or black toes. I also add 50 cash on top, need some help guys! I know if i go through with this trade i'll regret but those bred 11s are deal breakers. Let me know guys, thanks!

Need some insight on this trade i might be doing. Ill be giving up both my triple white and core black 1.0 for bred 11 and reverse shattered or black toes. I also add 50 cash on top, need some help guys! I know if i go through with this trade i'll regret but those bred 11s are deal breakers. Let me know guys, thanks!
Well if you add up the three UB's + resell thats about 690 dollars roughly. Plus the 50. So are those J's worth $740?

Well if you add up the three UB's + resell thats about 690 dollars roughly. Plus the 50. So are those J's worth $740?

View media item 2118613
He only listed 2 ubs though.

Personally, I'd do it just because the blackred 11s are one of my favorite shoes and getting harder and harder to find. Both CB 1.0 and triple white are easy to get at or near retail. Plus you're getting black toes (I'd go with those imo) another classic jordan. Money wise its about 200+200+50 on your end and 325+225. I think you win even adding that $50

Last edited:
He only listed 2 ubs though.

Personally, I'd do it just because the blackred 11s are one of my favorite shoes and getting harder and harder to find. Both CB 1.0 and triple white are easy to get at or near retail. Plus you're getting black toes (I'd go with those imo) another classic jordan. Money wise its about 200+200+50 on your end and 325+225. I think you win even adding that $50
Ah i thought he meant both my triple white as in 2 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom