ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@drisk34 finally got rid of them, huh? I'm also just sitting on my pair with no motivation to wear, but i can;t give them up because i know i'll regret it one day.

Good man drisk!
If you change your mind about letting any of your pairs go (especially your ash purples) let me know
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Parley gonna be hard tomorrow? I really like them for the message they send.
Shouldn't be, as far as I know they're considered a LTD release, and when that happens, Canada gets like 20 pairs. This time we're getting over 300. The US stock should be much higher than that.

Parley - 7,000 pairs worldwide to start.

Goal is to hit 1,000,000 pairs of adidas Parley shoes by the end of 2017.

cheese or nah?

which burger did you get? im guessing the regular shack burger since you are comparing to in n out?

Yes... Had to try the shack burger first. Tried it both just meat cheese and bun and also with everything. Going back later for my custard :lol:

Prestos is kinda comfy though haha
And that's the thing with UBs and/or Boost related products. There's no denying the comfort of a Boost shoe in comparison to most runners out there.

Over hyped comfort yes to some but 'kinda' is not even in the picture.

Quote:

And that's the thing with UBs and/or Boost related products. There's no denying the comfort of a Boost shoe in comparison to most runners out there.

Over hyped comfort yes to some but 'kinda' is not even in the picture.
Presto's are definitely more than "kinda" comfortable. If they didn't put the Nike sign on the mid sole I'd own more. Small things like that bug me
laugh.gif

Quote:

Presto's are definitely more than "kinda" comfortable. If they didn't put the Nike sign on the mid sole I'd own more. Small things like that bug me
laugh.gif
I'm speaking on the term 'kinda' and UBs. Those 2 words 99.9% never go together unless you buy the wrong size.

I do like the presto silhouette though but have yet to cop a pair.

Prestos are 16 years old. To put that in prespective, Bill Clinton was president at the time when they came out.

Last edited:
Comfort scale for me

UB>350 V2>Y3 ZG Knit>CS1>350 V1>NMD R1>Alphabounce>Presto/Huarache

All of those shoes are legitimately comfortable, just some more than others.

I'm speaking on the term 'kinda' and UBs. Those 2 words 99.9% never go together unless you buy the wrong size.

I do like the presto silhouette though but have yet to cop a pair.
In this thread sure... I'm guessing if you venture into any Presto thread it would be the same.

End of the day both shoes are comfortable...

When I see people rank Nike like this it makes me think they haven't tried a runner until adidas got hot.
Yeah, LunarEpics are right up there with anything Boost IMO.  People may not like the looks of the shoe, but the comfort is strong, especially for all day wear.  Some cats on here act like they need an ice bath for their legs if they wear anything other than a Boost shoe. 
roll.gif

I've tried on pretty much all of Nike's top tier runners. They have comfy uppers but the midsole tech doesn't compare to boost

Comparing tech to tech is one thing but execution varies widely across both brands.

For me the lunarepic>nmds although the ultraboost edge out the lunarepics

I've tried on pretty much all of Nike's top tier runners. They have comfy uppers but the midsole tech doesn't compare to boost
Comparing tech to tech is one thing but execution varies widely across both brands.

For me the lunarepic>nmds although the ultraboost edge out the lunarepics
Yeah I can see that, have only tried on lunarepics, never actually owned so I can't really speak to the specifics, except that in general, while FK is very thin and light, I find it to be a little more stiff/rigid feeling compared to the PK uppers, especially the PK NMD upper which is incredibly soft (mesh NMDs shouldn't even enter into the conversation).

I just know that UB kinda blows them all out of the water for me.

I also find lunarepics to be pretty ugly, but that's a whole different conversation haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom