ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even think it's about arguing against boost. On foot my huaraches are more comfortable than my rocket boosts.
But my ultra boosts are more comfortable than both. If every full length boost shoe felt like the ultra boost on foot than I'd agree but full boost exists in more than just UB and NMDs and they don't all feel the same on foot. Which is what I meant by execution. Prestos, particularly the fleece ones, are more comfortable to me than any NMD I've tried. That include PK ones, full boost sole and all.
Anything is more comfortable than an NMD. Take out NMD from the comfortable convo already. 

I don't even think it's about arguing against boost. On foot my huaraches are more comfortable than my rocket boosts.
But my ultra boosts are more comfortable than both. If every full length boost shoe felt like the ultra boost on foot than I'd agree but full boost exists in more than just UB and NMDs and they don't all feel the same on foot. Which is what I meant by execution. Prestos, particularly the fleece ones, are more comfortable to me than any NMD I've tried. That include PK ones, full boost sole and all.
I'm not saying that ANY boost shoe is better than ANY Nike shoe, of course that's not the case, and it doesn't need to be.

I'm saying boost is more comfortable than any current Nike midsole tech overall. So in it's best configurations, boost will be more comfortable than Nike's best configurations of their top midsole tech. I haven't found a Nike shoe that is even close to UB, 350 V2 or Y3 ZG Knit comfort-wise.

Also, NMD really is not the pinnacle of boost comfort, not by a long shot. UB is really the main shoe in question w/ this conversation.

I'm not saying that ANY boost shoe is better than ANY Nike shoe, of course that's not the case, and it doesn't need to be.

I'm saying boost is more comfortable than any current Nike midsole tech overall. So in it's best configurations, boost will be more comfortable than Nike's best configurations of their top midsole tech. I haven't found a Nike shoe that is even close to UB, 350 V2 or Y3 ZG Knit comfort-wise.

Also, NMD really is not the pinnacle of boost comfort, not by a long shot. UB is really the main shoe in question w/ this conversation.
RFT

Anything is more comfortable than an NMD. Take out NMD from the comfortable convo already. 

But everyone is talking boost tech over everything Nike. I'm just pointing out that in my opinion that isn't true. To me this discussion is arguing what degree of 9/10 do all these comfortable shoes fall at. But according to some You'd think Nike barely registers at 3/10.

Get you, we were arguing different points.

Anybody know if there Shake Shacks opening in the Bay? I really want to try it now and compare it to In n Out.
Dont think so but I would not want to see the line if it does; I can imagine it being like 4-5 hours deep for the first month.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Surprised it went unnoticed that someone posted a couple pages back of the release of the 3.0 CB and TW posted on Champs release calendar for December 1st along with the triple black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom