ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Acronym Presto's that dropped this year are more comfy than my UB imo.  I have tons of UB and wear them all the time but I've been wearing my Acronyms non stop.  Definitely top 3 release this year for me imo.

Y-3.com having a sale, too bad pure boost knit is sold out :frown:

Code is 'Y3PRIVATESALEFW16' if anybody interested

Anyone procure any merch from boost-heaven restock just now?  Had to pick up that RUN NMD tee
pimp.gif

Yeah I can see that, have only tried on lunarepics, never actually owned so I can't really speak to the specifics, except that in general, while FK is very thin and light, I find it to be a little more stiff/rigid feeling compared to the PK uppers, especially the PK NMD upper which is incredibly soft (mesh NMDs shouldn't even enter into the conversation).
Definitely agree that FK is not as soft as PK.  Hard to beat PK and Boost for casual comfort, but for running and more active wear, the Nikes offer more support.  I do find that the sweater-like nature of PK tends to get my feet warmer than FK.  That can be a good or bad thing depending on the time of year.  

I also prefer the flywire cage over the plastic cage when comparing LunarEpics to UBs, but the hidden soft cage in the UB uncaged beats them both for comfort and functionality.

ive started following that dude recently, and thought his kanye thing was clever, but man is that dude and his followers cringworthy
embarassed.gif

Why are they so bad?  Only seen a few vlogs that were posted on here.  Thought the kanye and run/nmd shirts were both pretty dope.

ive started following that dude recently, and thought his kanye thing was clever, but man is that dude and his followers cringworthy

:wow:

Why are they so bad?  Only seen a few vlogs that were posted on here.  Thought the kanye and run/nmd shirts were both pretty dope.

Boost God reminds me of Ninjahood because he doesn't have a car and owns a bunch of sneakers.

:wow:

he and his followers are just the ultimate Adi fan boys. I've made my feelings known about people who only ride for 1 company that they have affiliation with at all. Regardless, his collection is beautiful.

and like i said, I like the kanye shirt.

Last edited:

I definitely agree with the first 2.  Other than UBs, haven't found anything as comfy as the Asics Gel Lyte V's. 

Don't have Prestos or NMD's to compare. 
True that, got myself some Asics Gel Lyte V's. Were my fav shoes before i got onto the boost train hehe.

It's either i can't fit into certain models or my feet hurt within the hour but its not the case with most boost models. I don't waste my time trying for anything else besides boost unless there's a high recommendation. For me? i think UB's are the most comfortable pair i've ever had regardless what anyone else tells me because they don't have my feet. I haven't had prestos since back in the day and i haven't tried the Gel Lyte V's but i think i'm good for now. 

When I see people rank Nike like this it makes me think they haven't tried a runner until adidas got hot.
I'm not a young buck - lets just say I was in college when the OG Jordan XVI released.  You are wrong thinking this way.  I have tried all Nike runners and have had just about every model in my day.  Granted, I still have a pair of Prestos and a Huarache in my rotation and are both very good, but as Tank mentioned below, midsole tech is everything to me and Nike is far behind adidas in this regard.

I've tried on pretty much all of Nike's top tier runners. They have comfy uppers but the midsole tech doesn't compare to boost
This exactly.

i dont know if it happens with ultraboosts cause ive barely worn mine, but my pure boosts i wore almost every day for a few months and the boost just became unresponsive and my legs would hurt

Nike die-hards arguing against boost will always be hilarious to me.

I'm just waiting for Nike to come up with their own midsole tech that compares with boost. They have the money and the resources, I'm surprised it still hasn't happened yet.

I'm just waiting for Nike to come up with their own midsole tech that compares with boost. They have the money and the resources, I'm surprised it still hasn't happened yet.

I agree, anybody thats die hard anything is funny. always need to keep options open.

I'm not a young buck - lets just say I was in college when the OG Jordan XVI released.  You are wrong thinking this way.  I have tried all Nike runners and have had just about every model in my day.  Granted, I still have a pair of Prestos and a Huarache in my rotation and are both very good, but as Tank mentioned below, midsole tech is everything to me and Nike is far behind adidas in this regard.

This exactly.

I don't even think it's about arguing against boost. On foot my huaraches are more comfortable than my rocket boosts.
But my ultra boosts are more comfortable than both. If every full length boost shoe felt like the ultra boost on foot than I'd agree but full boost exists in more than just UB and NMDs and they don't all feel the same on foot. Which is what I meant by execution. Prestos, particularly the fleece ones, are more comfortable to me than any NMD I've tried. That include PK ones, full boost sole and all.

Back
Top Bottom