ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used Apple pay here as well. No email confirmation yet. Adc says I'm blocked... But my account has been charged. Oh, no confirmation or order number either when order supposedly placed. Guess it's a waiting game. Anyone have email confirmation or their order numbers yet?

I got my confirmation email and order#. Just waiting for it to be shipped.

Got a pic of the black pair?

These are ugly lol (the cw)
As I mentioned before, they def look better with PK and have a full Boost sole. Those that think this is ugly, not sure if scales will improve the silhouette or how that increases hype. Are all y'all really that big Pusha T fans?

Last edited:

copped us8 
nthat.gif

thanks guys

Someone knows when they will be release in Europe? 2.0 3M black
$30 shipping 

PM'd you. Ideally I'd like to keep em but if I strike out creams are gone. I can live without them since I have OG Whites (similar to me). Also planning on trying to cop any of the three yeezy releases next week. If I'm lucky, I'll sell/trade them for RCs.

One way or another I'm copping RC's
laugh.gif
You're all about that RC's 

Checked your pm, a lil too big. But I'm sure you'll move them faaaaaast 

As I mentioned before, they def look better with PK and have a full Boost sole. Those that think this is ugly, not sure if scales will improve the silhouette or how that increases hype. Are all y'all really that big Pusha T fans?
These are nice imo lol... But yeah scales and minor tweaks can spice things up lol

Trying to decide if i wanna cop another pair of the white 1.0s to have a backup, i love the black outsole....already have one pair i wear pretty much daily...but im thinking ill want a fresh pair down the line...decisions, decisions

Last edited:
Trying to decide if i wanna cop another pair of the white 1.0s to have a backup, i love the black outsole....already have one pair i wear pretty much daily...but im thinking ill want a fresh pair down the line...decisions, decisions
Id do it!

That 1.0 TW is so dope IMO

I just wouldn't pay a penny over resale for the Pusha T EQT Boosts, that's all. I'll have to agree, monotone looks great because of all of the materials and textures.

Got shipping conf. from Concepts on the size 9 MGs, but I know someone who had the same thing happen on a size 10 a few days ago and it was cancelled before the package actually started moving. They seem to print labels before actually confirming inventory.
Yea they do. Got shipping for my Raf Simons yesterday night ($199 shipped smh) and they just cancelled my order 
sick.gif

i'll be curious to see what happens. The original white pair seemed like a hit, with resale reaching $500 at times, while the blacks sat for discount on some sites.
I copped the blacks off caliroots for $75 a couple months back.

Last edited:
i'll be curious to see what happens. The original white pair seemed like a hit, with resale reaching $500 at times, while the blacks sat for discount on some sites.
They had their moment true, but they weren't that crazy, they keep appearing and restocking in several places. 

People who pair resell were just illogical . Don't you think? 

Back
Top Bottom