ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I figure this might be the best place to actually get an answer,

if I wear a large in the nike tech fleece joggers, should I go with a medium in the 'tiro 15' pants?

heard they run bigger... appreciate any help I can get

Last edited:
I live in Europe man
Hahahaha
Is normal that price when I buy in usa
frown.gif
and it was 20$ under retail haha.. still better price than buying from europe to Usa definitely.. That would end up being like 240-250 $ if it was the other way around (some EU sites)

if I wear a large in the nike tech fleece joggers, should I go with a medium in the 'tiro 15' pants?

I wear large Nike tech fleece joggers and also have a pair of large tiro 15 pants. They do run bigger (slightly) but not enough to warrant sizing down.

Last edited:

interesting, I didnt realize that. Prices on the whites have definitely seemed to go down (at least what they are actually selling for). Im thinking these new ones shouldnt have too much hype then.

Last edited:

if you want a more tighter fit i would go w medium. i bought a size large awhile ago and regret 

View media item 2230047

As I mentioned before, they def look better with PK and have a full Boost sole. Those that think this is ugly, not sure if scales will improve the silhouette or how that increases hype. Are all y'all really that big Pusha T fans?

I like the previous non PK versions but they are too bulky imo so I've passed on all of them. These are nice to me.

does anyone know when/if the black reflective caged UBs are going to restock in the US? I really want a pair, don't want to pay resale.

and it was 20$ under retail haha.. still better price than buying from europe to Usa definitely.. That would end up being like 240-250 $ if it was the other way around (some EU sites)
hahah, you are right!

I had not realized it the price was 20$ under retail, haha... 

At the end I have paid 202€ shipped, and here in Europe they will be cost 200€, so I am happy 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom