ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the Parley's fit the same, bigger, or smaller?  Wasn't able to get my TTS on the restock, so I took the chance at getting .5 sz up.

Is it absolutely ******ed to pay $370 shipped for Triple Black pre-order? 

Yes. Go buy some core black 1.0s for $180-200 and pay someone $40 to black out the boost or learn how to do it yourself and it'll cost you like $10 plus a little time.

Does it matter?  As long as you're willing to pay that price for the pair.
I think it matters because what if the pair goes for less than that after release (although it probably won't), it would be stupid to pay more than the secondary market value. 

I think it matters because what if the pair goes for less than that after release (although it probably won't), it would be stupid to pay more than the secondary market value. 
That's pretty much what im getting at. I dont mind paying resell to secure a pair but $370 is kinda high. Even if resell was around 300-330 range after, that extra dough adds up, especially when converting USD to CAD :frown:

That's pretty much what im getting at. I dont mind paying resell to secure a pair but $370 is kinda high. Even if resell was around 300-330 range after, that extra dough adds up, especially when converting USD to CAD :frown:
personally I would wait. I always try for retail before even thinking about paying resale prices. I'm hoping these fall under the radar a bit with everything else dropping end of november/early december. 

personally I would wait. I always try for retail before even thinking about paying resale prices. I'm hoping these fall under the radar a bit with everything else dropping end of november/early december. 

View media item 2156108

:rofl: cmon J you know there's no way in hell that happens

it's hard for TB to fly under the radar when they've been on the radar for so long. It's like at the top of the FBI Wanted list. And by FBI, I mean NT

roll.gif
cmon J you know there's no way in hell that happens
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let a man dream at least damn lol 

Is it absolutely ******ed to pay $370 shipped for Triple Black pre-order? 
Not fully ******, just average ****** 

In addition can anyone point me out a Core Black 1.0 in a size 9.5 will be greatly appreciated 

it's hard for TB to fly under the radar when they've been on the radar for so long. It's like at the top of the FBI Wanted list. And by FBI, I mean NT
exactly only NT lol and like I said with everything else dropping people will have to pick and choose what they want 
nerd.gif

exactly only NT lol and like I said with everything else dropping people will have to pick and choose what they want 
nerd.gif
Bots don't discriminate, they could drop 99 pairs at the same time, everything will be oos in the minutes within ... 

Wait to see if you can cop for retail, I can't believe people would actually buy before they even try their chance at copping.
it's all about knowing your odds and also pretty much taking a jab the the future market. Some people will pay over retail to "secure" their pair, AND still try for retail. So if you hit on retail as well, you can always unload the resell pair for what you paid or even more. 

people will be picking TBs

Bots don't discriminate, they could drop 99 pairs at the same time, everything will be oos in the minutes within ... 
All true, but Thursday drops are tough for those who work. In the past, I've scooped all the 1.0s in store and with ease. Not to mention 3 all black V2s drop previous week so like i said people will have to pick and choice their battles.

Back
Top Bottom