ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a question for the vets since Im just getting into the ub/nmd game, do they ever go on discount (like GR's, etc). I know nike, ftl, fnl, etc sometimes have a selection of FK lunars during their clearance sales, but does ADC or any of those stores ever do that?

Just curious on how I should map out my purchases. Thanks!

I got a question for the vets since Im just getting into the ub/nmd game, do they ever go on discount (like GR's, etc). I know nike, ftl, fnl, etc sometimes have a selection of FK lunars during their clearance sales, but does ADC or any of those stores ever do that?

I personally haven't seen Ultra Boosts go on discount. However I know there have been a few sites in the past that have had random colors available for discount. (I think someone picked up core blacks for $70 on some site.) 

RoadRunnerSports has ultra boosts sometimes that you can use your VIP membership discount on. 

As far as NMD's go, the prime knit ones seem to sell out fast, however the circa knit and mesh ones do go on discount sometimes.

While the comfort isn't as great as UB, they are still pretty good once broken in. It's all about the look tho, the nmd silhouette is just so clean, it looks great with most fits

One big reason why I like UB compared to NMD because its more narrow looking. I have a hard time using wide looking shoes. But I really like how the NMD looks like when im holding. But when im wearing it my view suddenly changes.

I personally haven't seen Ultra Boosts go on discount. However I know there have been a few sites in the past that have had random colors available for discount. (I think someone picked up core blacks for $70 on some site.) 

RoadRunnerSports has ultra boosts sometimes that you can use your VIP membership discount on. 

As far as NMD's go, the prime knit ones seem to sell out fast, however the circa knit and mesh ones do go on discount sometimes.
Fa sho man thanks for the info. I was just wondering if I should cop a pair of black UB's or just wait till they go on sale. RRS has had the blacks one for a minute. 

Been out on work the past couple days but made sure to pick up my L on the parlays before I dipped out hahah have I missed anything the past 10 or so pages?

Fa sho man thanks for the info. I was just wondering if I should cop a pair of black UB's or just wait till they go on sale. RRS has had the blacks one for a minute. 
I forgot, I bought the core black 1.0's on eBay for I think $140 a year or so ago (DS). Sometimes you can find some good deals out there. 

There are some wholesalers on there who have a lot of inventory and want to get rid of them quickly, however this was before the hype started.

I would wait to see if you get any other responses because I know a few people in here are good at deal hunting. Maybe they'll give you some tips.

Worse case scenario you pay retail, and you won't regret it because they're amazing.

Well in the matter of sales and discounts, some UB's do go into them, but not the over hyped CWs neither the collabs. 

But anyway for starters, and I mean to try the comfort of the shoe I'll pick whatever I'll come across in the internet as for example end has 3 options right there for you : http://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=ultra+boost

If you really like ONE particular cw it most likely be sold out already, but well what are you looking for? Flexing to your homies or get into the UB "scene" haha 

Cheers 

Since the hype really exploded on boost it's damn near impossible to find them on sale. I had a friend ask me the same question. If there is a CW you like and have a chance to grab them at retail, just get them. The only ones that I have really seen on sale are the ugliest CWs. Sometimes there are discount codes that people come across. But if there is any discounts and word gets out then it's probably going to be OOS by the time you try. For instance I had been waiting on the Y-3 PK Pure Boosts to go on sale since they were sitting, once they did it was gone instantly. So again, if you see something for retail and you like it just cop, don't hesitate.

Since the hype really exploded on boost it's damn near impossible to find them on sale. I had a friend ask me the same question. If there is a CW you like and have a chance to grab them at retail, just get them. The only ones that I have really seen on sale are the ugliest CWs. Sometimes there are discount codes that people come across. But if there is any discounts and word gets out then it's probably going to be OOS by the time you try. For instance I had been waiting on the Y-3 PK Pure Boosts to go on sale since they were sitting, once they did it was gone instantly. So again, if you see something for retail and you like it just cop, don't hesitate.
You were not around for the matches breakdown? noob 
roll.gif

Well in the matter of sales and discounts, some UB's do go into them, but not the over hyped CWs neither the collabs. 

But anyway for starters, and I mean to try the comfort of the shoe I'll pick whatever I'll come across in the internet as for example end has 3 options right there for you : http://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=ultra+boost

If you really like ONE particular cw it most likely be sold out already, but well what are you looking for? Flexing to your homies or get into the UB "scene" haha 

Cheers 
Yeah I was just asking about GR run of the mill colors, not collabs or hyped cw's. 

Nah man all shoe purchases are for me and me only. I could care less what others think. I buy what I like at retail always, and if I really like something and I cant cop then I will pay resell. Only reason I asked about discounts was because nike has them on most of the FK's I have had at one point or another, so was just curious about UB pricing. 

Thanks for the response I appreciate your input. 

Definitely, and this is what I do 100% of time. I was just curious about the pricing structure and if they even went on discount. Thanks for the response man. 

Yeah I was just asking about GR run of the mill colors, not collabs or hyped cw's. 

Nah man all shoe purchases are for me and me only. I could care less what others think. I buy what I like at retail always, and if I really like something and I cant cop then I will pay resell. Only reason I asked about discounts was because nike has them on most of the FK's I have had at one point or another, so was just curious about UB pricing. 

Thanks for the response I appreciate your input. 
So there at end, the solar red 2.0 are already under retail, even tho with the 10 bucks of shipping , they'd be still under retail, but I think that you can get them for lot less if you go in grailed or the bay, most of the sellers are trying to unload what hasn't move in a while. 

Or if you're a little more patient. MAYBE MAYBE End will held some sort of black friday discounts. 

Hope you cop something that pleases you 

So there at end, the solar red 2.0 are already under retail, even tho with the 10 bucks of shipping , they'd be still under retail, but I think that you can get them for lot less if you go in grailed or the bay, most of the sellers are trying to unload what hasn't move in a while. 

Or if you're a little more patient. MAYBE MAYBE End will held some sort of black friday discounts. 

Hope you cop something that pleases you 
Thanks again for the info. My first pair was the Solid Greys off ADC, took a few days to break them in but now they feel amazing. 

You were not around for the matches breakdown? noob 
roll.gif
I have no clue what that is so I guess so [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got on the boost train at the beginning of this year but joined up here after taking too many L's. Then I found out about the difference between 1.0 and 2.0. RIP to my wallet ever since

Last edited:

I have no clue what that is so I guess so [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got on the boost train at the beginning of this year but joined up here after taking too many L's. Then I found out about the difference between 1.0 and 2.0. RIP to my wallet ever since
Most of the people in the thread cop the Y3 Pk Pure Boost at 200bucks courtesy of matches.com. Long story short, there was a way and everyone took it lol 

Haha that timeline just made my night bro. Never change your avatar tho haha 

Plenty of boost kicks have gone one sale at one point or another at various places, including UBs, but boost sales are completely random and not to be counted on.

OT but anyone recommend any good adidas sweat pants similar to tech fleece. I was looking at the trefoil and luxe ones. Anyone own these? Thanks again.

Drisk34 is too legit to quit. Paid the man Sunday afternoon and my royal 1.0 came in today(from eastcoast to socal). This dude is a Class act, for sure---straight took me out of lurker status. Cheers to this thread-lots of good info, and lots of respectful members in here(unlike JB/nike threads);this thread reminds me of the golden age of NT: circa 2003-2008:smile: where a "sneaker community" actually felt like a community. thanks to all the members that contribute on this thread, especially dudes like drisk(ROYALSSS), casper(got
my Creammms locally bc ur 411!!), tank, macg, etc., last thread i was a part of that was this helpful was probably the early parts of the nike KD IV thread.

#MuchRespect

Sz 11 Navy 1.0 for $225 on GOAT. a bit too big for me but i'll be on that BNTL on friday when my claim against Kdak goes through. Anyone who needs a sz 11 navy 1.0 grab em before i do---u got a day or two:wink:

Most of the people in the thread cop the Y3 Pk Pure Boost at 200bucks courtesy of matches.com. Long story short, there was a way and everyone took it lol 

Haha that timeline just made my night bro. Never change your avatar tho haha 
I def was here for that, and thanks for reminding me. At the time I really wanted them but I had just copped CB 1.0 at retail and OG 1.0 for just over retail and I only had 3 total UBs. So I talked myself out of it because I thought I didn't need another black boost shoe and it was still higher in cost then a UB. I also figured it would come back around should I change my mind. Boy was I wrong. Never regretted a sneaker purchase (or lack of) more then that one. Probably the reason why I BNTL on almost any CW I can get my hands on and my boost collection is 20 deep... SMFH still looking for a deal on the B&W pair to this day.
Drisk34 is too legit to quit. Paid the man Sunday afternoon and my royal 1.0 came in today(from eastcoast to socal). This dude is a Class act, for sure---straight took me out of lurker status. Cheers to this thread-lots of good info, and lots of respectful members in here(unlike JB/nike threads);this thread reminds me of the golden age of NT: circa 2003-2008:smile: where a "sneaker community" actually felt like a community. thanks to all the members that contribute on this thread, especially dudes like drisk(ROYALSSS), casper(got
my Creammms locally bc ur 411!!), tank, macg, etc., last thread i was a part of that was this helpful was probably the early parts of the nike KD IV thread.

#MuchRespect
Nice cop! Royal is top 5 1.0 CWs IMO. Props for showing love.

Back
Top Bottom