ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, just checked out my local runner store to see if they had any leftover boosts, the employee said they no longer carry them but check their discount shop next door for leftover stock. Long story short...
Damn congrats, that's quite the come up

OH LOORD for that price 

Funny enough I was actually going there to see if they had any promotional pieces (Boost ball) that they'd be willing to part with... to anyone who PM me asking, this was the only pair in the store (understandable). If anyone is interested in AQ5935 in a men's 9 PM me.

Same here, but with my luck lately, I'm probably going to get a pair of Stan Smiths in the mail.
Oh please stop 
roll.gif
  worst case scenario you'll get some Tubulars 
grin.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Adidas-...hash=item1c74909d41:m:meNgml8kIstlbdpZ1fMbFjg

This one, he only had the stock pictures up at the time when I ordered. He charged $17 for shipping too, the main reason I puled the trigger was because I had the $15 off Ebay coupon.

Lol same thing almost happened to me on a lowkey euro sneaker shop. They had a picture of the navy 1.0's but I thought the SKU seemed weird and when I looked it up it was the 2.0 navys. Luckily they didn't have shipping to Sweden (italian shop) so before I realized they were gradients I tried to convince them to ship them to me. I guess it was the fate I couldn't order them.

How much are creams going for nowadays? Still
Got a DS pair sitting in my closet, I sold most of my boost collection.

Back
Top Bottom