ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RC, TB and White noise 3.0 then I can hop off the UB train.
For now….

roll.gif

I think when you guys say you're done, you really mean you're done with that release. Like "After I get the RC UB's, I'm done with that release..... onto the next one"

I think when you guys say you're done, you really mean you're done with that release. Like "After I get the RC UB's, I'm done with that release..... onto the next one"

Hate to admit it but thats a very accurate statement. Well atleast for me.

I'm just saying the next year as a very conservative estimate. I'm sure they'll have me in a choke hold until Sketchers puts out a model I just can't resist and I start a whole new collection.

I'm just saying the next year as a very conservative estimate. I'm sure they'll have me in a choke hold until Sketchers puts out a model I just can't resist and I start a whole new collection.

Man we are fam here but I dont think I can follow you at the sketchers thread. Lol.

Ain't nobody believing you here maaan 

Yeah. No support here fam.

Lmao. If I hop off the UB train i'll pass to you my 3ms. Lol

Last edited:
I forget who said it, but one comment that made me laugh was the one that likened it to trying to complete courses for graduation. ("I just need Solar Reds and Grey wools to pass this semester")

Really am done w/NMDs though.

You're just too UB spoiled to realize the beauty of the NMDs 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I also got off the nmd train only after copping one pair. It just wasn't comfy for me. But of course nothing compares to the UB comfort level.

I love the City Sock but the R1 only has a few colorways I think are really dope. They have a few upcoming that could be really nice though.

While the comfort isn't as great as UB, they are still pretty good once broken in. It's all about the look tho, the nmd silhouette is just so clean, it looks great with most fits

Back
Top Bottom