ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm I'll look into it. They just make me more excited to how the actual TB will look. If I strike out these aren't a bad backup option

That Kyrlon Matte spray works but when I used it on some customs a while back it was a little tricky, looked kinda milky in spots but after a few coats it looked good

That Kyrlon Matte spray works but when I used it on some customs a while back it was a little tricky, looked kinda milky in spots but after a few coats it looked good

Thanks. Very pleased with how they came out esp for 200. Just being nit picky.

Still waiting on Concepts to either ship or cancel my MG order. Bout 99% sure it's a cancel, would just rather get it over with sooner than later.

Soul%2520Glo%25203.gif

slow day in the office

havent broken these out in awhile 

gotta be my in my top 3 if not 2 ub

pretty pleased with how they are holding up after 50+ wears 
I thought I was over it. I'm not. 
laugh.gif

And hopefully those TB numbers ain't gonna be like that for U.S. 
nerd.gif

Still waiting on Concepts to either ship or cancel my MG order. Bout 99% sure it's a cancel, would just rather get it over with sooner than later.

still waiting here too :lol:
interesting enough they canceled an order i made for a sweater when i finished the order there were still some in stock. concepts needs an upgrade badly.

Thanks guys. Also, does anyone have any idea how tf I'm going to cop the triple black ubs in Australia on the 1st? I'm pretty sure they're not even releasing here, and I will sulrey be beaten by bots and other users on a us website.
Look at their twitter closely for some info 

Back
Top Bottom