ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude they didn't even post anything...
who said they have to 
laugh.gif
. Lots of places dont post to social media which honestly benefits those who just know

Little friday funny...been in the OFFICE ALL DAY!!!

Hmmmmm so is this Black Friday or original "Mystery Gray" Friday...

Dunno...

But you can hit me in and find out. Might have something you want. 

Anyone know how the livestock pure boosts fit? Compared to UB.

And also worth to trade for black HU + $75?
They fit similarly, I wear a 13 in UB's (with a little room) and have a 12 in LS PB's- which are a little too small & tight (mainly too short), so a 13 is what I'm trying to trade for. They should be an even trade, considering they sell for $300 or less typically.

How did ya'll know about the TB drop on jd? :frown:

Page monitor?

My only shot right now is the Dec 1 drop. Hopefully stock is more than the 1500 allocated to Europe.

Hopefully just secured a pair of TB for 270$ from a known local plug. Haven't payed yet but I hope he gets through since I'll most likely strike out on the EU ADC release tomorrow.

Last edited:
Why they ain't adding no 3M UBS?
frown.gif
No Chalks on there either, there's a bunch of other stuff I was surprised not to see, like the Y-3 ZG Knits. But considering they added Frags & PSNY 12s today, I have a feeling they've still got some good stuff coming.

Got about 2000 points gonna wait till just before it ends to decide where they're all going. But definitely gonna be a few on SBs, NK NMDs & OG CS1.

Last edited:

No Chalks on there either, there's a bunch of other stuff I was surprised not to see, like the Y-3 ZG Knits. But considering they added Frags & PSNY 12s today, I have a feeling they've still got some good stuff coming.

Got about 2000 points gonna wait till just before it ends to decide where they're all going. But definitely gonna be a few on SBs, NK NMDs & OG CS1.
Yeah, hopefully them 3Ms pop up - gonna move all my Boost tickets to those if it happens. Only Boosts I got tickets on are the Wood Woods and Oxford Tans. Majority of my tickets went to the Kobe 11 FTB 
nthat.gif

This feel like playing the lottery where I get to dream for a bit up until the day of the drawing 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Would be cool if GOAT released numbers from the whole Black Friday raffle just for inquiring minds. Never gonna happen though. They're about as opaque as it gets.

Yeah, hopefully them 3Ms pop up - gonna move all my Boost tickets to those if it happens. Only Boosts I got tickets on are the Wood Woods and Oxford Tans. Majority of my tickets went to the Kobe 11 FTB 
nthat.gif

This feel like playing the lottery where I get to dream for a bit up until the day of the drawing 
roll.gif

This may be your last chance to cop 3M 1.0s for retail lol.

Back
Top Bottom