ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking to dye one of my pairs of UB and I know this has been said before but the thread moves too damn fast for me to catch it. What's the best way/ materials to use to do it?

Ordered my first pair of UB Gold Medals from GOAT about a week ago to treat myself for my birthday and got a notification today saying that during inspection they noticed that the gold plates were different on each shoe and that the seller offered 5% off which imo not worth the risk of a fake. Pretty bummed I'm not gonna get my first pair of UB's but shout out to GOAT for legit checking them for me.

Ordered my first pair of UB Gold Medals from GOAT about a week ago to treat myself for my birthday and got a notification today saying that during inspection they noticed that the gold plates were different on each shoe and that the seller offered 5% off which imo not worth the risk of a fake. Pretty bummed I'm not gonna get my first pair of UB's but shout out to GOAT for legit checking them for me.

well damn...

You should probably take them. They wouldn't even offer them to you if there was a chance they were fake.

GOAT is super annoying with their LCs and often find miniscule, inconsequential issues and then force the seller to either offer a discount or cancel the sale and lose seller points.

You should probably take them. They wouldn't even offer them to you if there was a chance they were fake.

GOAT is super annoying with their LCs and often find miniscule, inconsequential issues and then force the seller to either offer a discount or cancel the sale and lose seller points.

this

I feel it. I wish GOAT sent pics if they found something faulty with the kicks at least to save the shoe for the seller because they sure made it sound like the shoes were fugazi..

3.0s are definitely [emoji]128293[/emoji] but the more i see them, the more i appreciate the 1.0 knit. I'm actually pretty thankful that the 2.0s design was mediocre bc i got to save a ton of money. 2.0 was a good buffer between the 1.0s and 3.0s; especially for my wallet. Might have to pull the trigger on RCs @ the current resale price cause that L train is coming fassst for RCs and i have a first class, lifetime ticket, for that L- line. All aboard!

LA heads, went to adidas Santa Monica to pick up Onyx and asked about Olives, turns out Footaction next door got their shipment in today, had a FSR around 6pm today. 

Tips or warnings for someone selling on GOAT for the first time?
nerd.gif
Make sure you send the box well padded to GOAT, if it gets damaged on the way there they'll ask you to give a discount or refuse your sale/leave it up to the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom