ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought the Parleys on the surprise restock. Honesty, they are rather uncomfortable compared to the normal uncaged and I'm not a fan of the 'plastic" feel to the primeknit. Getting rid of them. They would have been so much better with 1.0 knit and caged. 

I thought they matched the comfort of normal uncaged. I wish they were 1.0 caged too of course but i still think theyre clean

Aside from being on board (or not, w/e) with the idea/concept behind the shoe, if you weren't a fan of uncaged before (or all an white cw), this pair isn't suddenly turn you into one now. Not that big a deal.

almost 3 pairs for $700. Reading is key.

Join Facebook groups and you'll catch them for $250. Most i paid was $255 and i have 4 pairs.

Sorry. 450-$500. Brain fart.

Dude who sold me navy 1.0 locally just sold his og purps for $550

please point me in the direction of a pair of OG purps for $234 a pair. ($700 divided by 3)

And you're looking in the wrong places if you still think OG Purps go for $450-$500.

Takes more work and timing to find them at $250 but they are easier to find at $300. I can keep an eye out if you are looking for a pair.

OG purps resell prices are surprisingly on the lower end of all OG's with the exception of whites and CB's.

almost 3 pairs for $700. Reading is key.

Join Facebook groups and you'll catch them for $250. Most i paid was $255 and i have 4 pairs.
Exactly, and they shouldn't be going for more than 300- lets remember that these were everywhere and heavily discounted in 2015. Sure, they're harder to find now and people are sitting on pairs that have already been sold 2-3 times since. But 1.0's aren't that rare, Wools shouldn't be over 275 and navys are attainable under 250. Collabs are a different story

Aside from being on board (or not, w/e) with the idea/concept behind the shoe, if you weren't a fan of uncaged before (or all an white cw), this pair isn't suddenly turn you into one now. Not that big a deal.

agreed. Haven't copped an uncaged pair yet, and this one is one of the uglier ones.

Exactly, and they shouldn't be going for more than 300- lets remember that these were everywhere and heavily discounted in 2015. Sure, they're harder to find now and people are sitting on pairs that have already been sold 2-3 times since. But 1.0's aren't that rare, Wools shouldn't be over 275 and navys are attainable under 250. Collabs are a different story

still trying to catch a pair of wool grey for under $300 but those are hard to come by. I refuse to pay $300+ for some OG anything. $250 max. Every wool i come across is around $350.

Navy definitely attainable at $250, you are right.

Do you know where I could find some wools in that range? Size 10 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Do you know where I could find some wools in that range? Size 10 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

going to be hard. I'm a 10.5 and when they do come up, its in that $350 range. You gotta be lucky with wool grey. They rarely pop up. You in any Facebook groups? Thats where you'll find them.

going to be hard. I'm a 10.5 and when they do come up, its in that $350 range. You gotta be lucky with wool grey. They rarely pop up. You in any Facebook groups? Thats where you'll find them.

Na I got rid of facebook 4 years ago but I'm not opposed to making a new one just to join these groups. Could you DM me some links to these groups? Those wool greys are one of my favorite. But I didn't get into the UB game until recently so obviously I'm over a year late on these smh

God Bless Sweatshop.uk. Still have two DS pairs from last years sale.

sweatshop is the GOAT. I hated the wool grey and was a team silver back when sweatshop had them. One of my biggest boosts regrets. Now i'd gladly trade my silvers for the wool grey.

Quote:
Think it was 2-3 weeks ago I copped OG purps for $250 shipped. Size 10 too
ohwell.gif
.  Just takes patience and a little bit of luck but deals are out there, especially in facebook groups like @casper90403 keeps saying.

Last edited:
Na I got rid of facebook 4 years ago but I'm not opposed to making a new one just to join these groups. Could you DM me some links to these groups? Those wool greys are one of my favorite. But I didn't get into the UB game until recently so obviously I'm over a year late on these smh

let me see. I don't know if its a link i can send you but the groups are:

Adidas Boost Worldwide
Adidas Ultra Boost & NMD

Quote:

Think it was 2-3 weeks ago I copped OG purps for $250 shipped. Size 10 too :\ .  Just takes patience and a little bit of luck but deals are out there, especially in facebook groups like @casper90403
keeps saying.

let me know if you see any purps pop up for $250 in a 10.5.

I snatch them up whenever i can at that price

sweatshop is the GOAT. I hated the wool grey and was a team silver back when sweatshop had them. One of my biggest boosts regrets. Now i'd gladly trade my silvers for the wool grey.

my biggest boost regret was being one of the wool haters :rofl: I dont know why I was so picky about that.

Back
Top Bottom