ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn...  So KDAK is now for sure bad juju huh?  I cancelled the Bape and got my refund after 11 days but I still got TB hanging in there...  Might just end up cancelling that too... 

Lemme get one haha
I passed on silvers, HS, and MGs and went all in on wool greys while on sale, love the knit contrast and the fact that it goes well with anything.

My current beater pair's sole webbing is falling apart so I'll be down to 1 DS pair. May consider trading for something though but these are my go to and get worn the most..

Damn...  So KDAK is now for sure bad juju huh?  I cancelled the Bape and got my refund after 11 days but I still got TB hanging in there...  Might just end up cancelling that too... 
I've been telling you bro. I filed a claim ASAP after he couldn't fulfill his black toe orders
laugh.gif

my biggest boost regret was being one of the wool haters :rofl: I dont know why I was so picky about that.

for some reason, the fuzziness turned me off. I remember getting into disagreements with Aceboogie on how dope those were. Then as each on foot pic came, my ragrets level increased.

I passed on silvers, HS, and MGs and went all in on wool greys while on sale, love the knit contrast and the fact that it goes well with anything.

My current beater pair's sole webbing is falling apart so I'll be down to 1 DS pair. May consider trading for something though but these are my go to and get worn the most..

Well lemme know if you come across a good deal on them in a 10 man

Maybe those new SNS UBs are gonna replace the D Rose collab on the consortium tour, they do have consortium tour printing on the insoles...

Maybe those new SNS UBs are gonna replace the D Rose collab on the consortium tour, they do have consortium tour printing on the insoles...
I'd like to think so too (since no new news on the DRose), but non-tour Consortiums as of late have had that style of insole as well, (UNDFTD EQT, Livestock, End C1, etc.)

Last edited:
Never been a fan of the wool pairs but the colorways just make them to hard to pass on 
mean.gif

Still can't believe I had got my wool grey for $90 just a few months ago... was super disappointed to find out that the olive and maroon 1.0s were wool though 

Back
Top Bottom