ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its 11:12 bro, we changed time 2 weeks ago

i was on their site at their local time before 9 and it said releasing at 10. was on adidas for its launch, and FTL was still coming soon, then come 930 it was showing sold out. im aware of the time change, not sure of your actual location, but i was on the site all morning and it didnt launch when it was scheduled. they even replied to me on twitter and a few other users apologizing and asked me to contact CS directly.
i know im a couple days late to respond but im not here daily anymore.

Nah just the toe box but im sold already. Lol.
laugh.gif

I just traded for SNS not too long ago so I'd rather have the RC's.

:lol:

I just traded for SNS not too long ago so I'd rather have the RC's.
I agree with you but I need to see the whole shoe first before I conclude. But base on that toe box im sold. Im a sucker for black and white. Heck ill scooo both.

Copped these for 40% off on SJS earlier

Tried them on over the weekend, super comfy, boost all the way through the midsole (not just the heel, boost ends just before the toe). Pretty rugged seeming as well. For $212 shipped I couldn't pass it up.

These aren't exactly the winter boost boot I had in mind, as they're a pretty crazy shoe and definitely not gonna be for everyone, but it'll be nice to finally have some winterized boost.

Still waiting on a full boost, encapsulated midsole w/ multi-layered, waterproof PK, but until then, these will do.
code is black40

I wish my creams didn't have the factory glue stain on the knit! I would've sold them on GOAT already...
Hahaha!  Be easier to sell in groups tho...  I would actually trade my extra chalk for v2... maybe lol 
eyes.gif

Damn, i'd trade my DS pair of creams for Beluga's! Beluga prices are that low, huh?

I find it hard to believe anyone would pay $700+ for creams.
Yeah...  Belugas can actually be had for $650 +/- in FB groups.  

EU people MIGHT pay for it since supply over their is almost non existent 
laugh.gif

PS  Didnt recognize you posting cause of the different avi.  LOL

Belugas are right where I thought they'd be, and creams are ridiculous- gonna move my pair soon. Or maybe I could trade  for WW's
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom