ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone heard of any Bay Area shops releasing RC? Only thing I've seen so far is FCFS at @NKSF but can't skip work for that

Darkside no info

Bait no info

undefeated no info

Bows Arrows no info

Premier no info
None of those stores are releasing locally.

Last edited:
Anyone from the Bay actually doing that Nicekicks camp? I just imagine it being a **** show. Looks like its online or bust then

Anyone from the Bay actually doing that Nicekicks camp? I just imagine it being a **** show. Looks like its online or bust then
Probably a waste of time. Pretty sure they hold stock and backdoor for non live raffles. Can imagine they let ghost chairs and cutting slide too. Not worth the trouble for maybe 2 FSR (probably only release one to the public). Besides, it's kind of out of the way if you work in/near the Financial district. 

NiceKicks SF and BAIT SF both have mediocre reputations imo for backdooring and shady crap. Only Darkside Initiative is trustworthy imo. Premier is cool too but they aren't a consortium. Would have preferred if it was Darkside to get any RC pairs out of the 3 but tough luck I guess. 

Last edited:
here I was thinking RCs would be easy since they would drop at consortium accounts, but seems as though barely any consortium shops are getting them 
mean.gif

Probably a waste of time. Pretty sure they hold stock and backdoor for non live raffles. Can imagine they let ghost chairs and cutting slide too. Not worth the trouble for maybe 2 FSR (probably only release one to the public). Besides, it's kind of out of the way if you work in/near the Financial district. 

NiceKicks SF and BAIT SF both have mediocre reputations imo for backdooring and shady crap. Only Darkside Initiative is trustworthy imo. Premier is cool too but they aren't a consortium. Would have preferred if it was Darkside to get any RC pairs out of the 3 but tough luck I guess. 
I don't trust any Nice Kicks location for anything 

Fair enough but I've heard Nice Kicks LA is even worse than SF and they have been open for only a few months right? 
I was at the raffle for the v2 Beluga drop, you could see the employees going to certain dudes checking their ticket, **** was rigged. Maybe 2-5 legit picks but everything else was rigged.

I was at the raffle for the v2 Beluga drop, you could see the employees going to certain dudes checking their ticket, **** was rigged. Maybe 2-5 legit picks but everything else was rigged.
laugh.gif
 that raffle was crazy. At least 1k people down there all in the streets, it was chaos

Back
Top Bottom