ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did they have to ruin the best upper yet with that awful ******* boost color... If this tan came with white boost or matching tan boost..... Would have been my most coveted UB yet.

But oh well.... Releasing on the 30th as well.

don't they need to line up outside for south coast? iirc they don't allow lineup in the mall
Not sure never even been to that location. I remember there was that one big SCP lineup for NMDs a while back that turned into a complete ****show and got shutdown. But yeah I believe the store is inside the mall so you have to lineup outside. Same goes for Beverly Center I assume, would be really surprised if they let people line up overnight inside there.

F you foot locker

Launch Procedure: First Come First Serve

Beverly Center and South Coast only?
Yep...  There's another one dropping on the 2nd...  Not sure what UB that is...  It says Khaki... 

FTL App still has my top 3 waitlisted...  Waitlisted = L 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Those are weird, thought they were the women's RC for a second. What are they?
Adidas' new golf shoe.  Huge golfer here and I've been waiting for a full boost model since I first started wearing UB's.  These look so good - I can't wait.  December 1st release date.

Not sure never even been to that location. I remember there was that one big SCP lineup for NMDs a while back that turned into a complete ****show and got shutdown. But yeah I believe the store is inside the mall so you have to lineup outside. Same goes for Beverly Center I assume, would be really surprised if they let people line up overnight inside there.
I remember lining up for the PS4 at SCP (Ages ago). People were hanging around the parking lots until the doors opened. Must've been 500+ people out there rushing the entrances. Complete **** show.

For those going, best bet is to park by the sears Mall entrance. The Footlocker is right near the entrance..

Last edited:

I remember lining up for the PS4 at SCP (Ages ago). People were hanging around the parking lots until the doors opened. Must've been 500+ people out there rushing the entrances. Complete **** show...
People line up at the entrance nearest to FTL (next to Forever 21). 

Yeah apparently. My friends brother works at RC and said theres a ton of stock but with the line up starting now, I doubt people going tomorrow morning are going to be able to cop
Canadians are extra thirsty for these RCs because they never receive good UB colorways, let alone a collaboration. 

Candians are dumb when it comes to boost (especially in Vancouver) ... kids would line up overnight for GR mesh nmds

Canadians are extra thirsty for these RCs because they never receive good UB colorways, let alone a collaboration. 

And when we do get pairs, they give us crumbs (small amount of pairs). Collab with a Canadian brand and adidas.ca will only have a small amount of pairs compared to ADC/USA. :smh:

a 4x4 burger is just too much. 3x3 is where i draw the line. Anything after taste too beefy for me. Like i can see the cow roaming taste.

And the jaw be hurting trying to get that down.

Sneakerpolitics just updated with this:

"Release Date: Available 11/29/16 at our Lafayette location. Due to the overwhelming demand for these they will only be released instore."

Back
Top Bottom