ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hmm. I'm wondering how early I need to go to Blends to secure a pair. 
Meet me there at 4 AM
nthat.gif

line up started an hour or 2 ago in Vancouver. I was hoping to line up early tomorrow but i think im gonna call it and attempt to get them online.

line up started an hour or 2 ago in Vancouver. I was hoping to line up early tomorrow but i think im gonna call it and attempt to get them online.
Toronto store isn't allowing line ups until after they're closed...also, 80% of the stock will be online. And it will probably mostly be eaten by bots. This is looking more and more unattainable and I thought I was going to get a pair for sure.

I've spent all day mentally preparing myself for the big L I'm going to take tomorrow on the RC. I know there's probably no shot at me actually copping a pair since most boutiques I thought would release online are in-store only and checking out on any sites with a pair is highly unlikely due to the excess of bots on such a hyped collab release. Nevertheless, I am still waking up bright and early tomorrow and will try.

It's still retail or nothing for the RC for me though since I've decided I'm not going the resale route for these. Luckily my need for them has died down a bit since I first saw pictures of them or else I would have been dropping major cash for a pair after striking out release day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom