ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, FNL is getting them, but that site gets eat up by bots 
frown.gif

a 4x4 burger is just too much. 3x3 is where i draw the line. Anything after taste too beefy for me. Like i can see the cow roaming taste.

And the jaw be hurting trying to get that down.
To each their own. 3x3 is good, but I only get one cheat meal a week; so i like to make it count. 

Been rockin' these every chance I get. I was done w/ shoes until I was put on the UB. May have brought back my addiction 
mean.gif

Just heads up guys, my friend and I got hit by similar fraud on Grailed the other day and its been a huge nightmare.

0 feedback buyers purchase your items via stolen Paypal then provide a relatively normal looking Confirmed shipping address. The only thing that was a redflag was the Paypal account was registered to 1 person and the shipping address was confirmed for another. So once you've shipped your piece to the confirmed shipping address the actual Paypal account holder disputes the transaction and the 3rd party still gets the shoes. These transactions were done completely through Grailed.

Careful out there, now I gotta deal with Grailed customer service completely ignoring my fee refund requests and Paypal disputes for days.

Usually a huge waste of time IMO. 
How so? Small stock quantities? All pairs backdoored? Haven't tried this spot for any releases so it would be good to know. Thanks in advance.
Small stock quantities, and it's not necessarily FSRs, as they get what they get from Blends. At times their size selection is spotty. I honestly don't think they backdoor because they seem genuine, but I could be absolutely wrong. Almost anything that's hyped, expect a raffle. I've been there 3 times (breds, black toes, and WTAPS Vans), and all 3 times there were a lot more people than I expected. Breds, there had to of been close 75-100 people, but I certainly didn't do a headcount (hell, there could have been more, not sure). Their IG responses were silent, but when I got there, the line wrapped around the building. Not a big a deal if you have several FSRs, but it seemed like they have had 1 FSR a few other scattered sizes of doubles.

I mean, the only sure fire L is to not go, but I'm not wasting anymore of my time for raffles there.

Just heads up guys, my friend and I got hit by similar fraud on Grailed the other day and its been a huge nightmare.

0 feedback buyers purchase your items via stolen Paypal then provide a relatively normal looking Confirmed shipping address. The only thing that was a redflag was the Paypal account was registered to 1 person and the shipping address was confirmed for another. So once you've shipped your piece to the confirmed shipping address the actual Paypal account holder disputes the transaction and the 3rd party still gets the shoes. These transactions were done completely through Grailed.

Careful out there, now I gotta deal with Grailed customer service completely ignoring my fee refund requests and Paypal disputes for days.
GOAT and StockX is the only way I sell shoes on the net unless they're just some run of the mill $50-$100 shoes. Don't want to deal with the headache.

Last edited:
So RC releasing at 9pm pacific/12am est, ADC is random. (My guess is 8am), Blends at 9am, what about nicekicks?

Back
Top Bottom