ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh. you've offered no valid points to your case other than Caps Lock.

Not trying to butt in, but What more validity do you need than a direct from Nike exec quote on why they passed on boost?

And when you mean boost can't take color you mean that boost material it's cant be produced in other colors right? Like each individual boost pebble can't be produced in another color, but obviously can be painted, colored on or "wrapped".

If that's what you mean that makes sense to me, from a manufacturing standpoint atleast. Paint something orange after the fact isn't the same as manufacturing it to be orange. Admitedly I don't know much about boost material as far as its porperties go cause my experience is in metals and plastics.

Essentially. Even if you paint boost, it would crack and peel with use as seen by the way boost reacts with heavy wear.

I wore tds once and the boost was yellow and dirty beyond cleaning.

Doubt it.

He's grasping since he can't stand to be wrong.

Boost absorbs color, it just affects the performance of the Boost. For someone to say it doesn't take color is absolutely false. That means everyone who did a black boost custom, their boosts would be like a white dry eraser board. simply not the case.

If the color was a wrap then we should see seams of the color 'sticker' but out of all the colored boost I have seen in-hand, I haven't seen any seam.

Why would the seam be visible? It's under the sole. It's ok to be wrong.

Last edited:
Poutine is GOAT. We actually have some poutine spots here & there but they don't compare.

I love the fries at Schwartz's too. Everything is good there though.
I don't eat beef but The Main across the street is the new reigning champ of smoked meat.

Not trying to butt in, but What more validity do you need than a direct from Nike exec quote on why they passed on boost?
Essentially. Even if you paint boost, it would crack and peel with use as seen by the way boost reacts with heavy wear.

I wore tds once and the boost was yellow and dirty beyond cleaning.
He's grasping since he can't stand to be wrong.
Why would the seam be visible? It's under the sole. It's ok to be wrong.
The seem wouldn't be on the bottom because there is no color at outsole or bottom boost.

And have you painted a Boost before? The paint doesn't crack or peel. It gets absorbed into the boost.

Y'all saying I am wrong but I am staring at my black painted boost waiting for them to crack or peel.
laugh.gif

So hard to keep up man
Agreed. I just skip to the newest page. No one has time to wade through all the posts. Only thing that has my interest right now is those multi color CNYs, but I'm sure they will be impossible to get. 

Doubt it.
This was talked about months ago when the first initial black boost samples were coming out. Tank's TBs have a different painting technique than the ones that released yesterday and all of the colored boosts that have released.

The seem wouldn't be on the bottom because there is no color at outsole or bottom boost.

And have you painted a Boost before? The paint doesn't crack or peel. It gets absorbed into the boost.

Y'all saying I am wrong but I am staring at my black painted boost waiting for them to crack or peel. :lol:

Hard headed NTers

Hard headed NTers
Not really. Just proving a point. Above is pics that I have posted months ago cleaning my black boost. If color didnt stick to the boost then my PK would look like zebra print.

Left is my black boost after the clean vs a DS pair.

This was talked about months ago when the first initial black boost samples were coming out. Tank's TBs have a different painting technique than the ones that released yesterday and all of the colored boosts that have released.
I know it was discussed but there's no evidence suggesting painting the boost affects performance? I don't remember tank running in his TB's but I could be wrong.
roll.gif

I know how much you like to argue so I'm just going to let it go..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom