ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

black Nike Tech Fleece! some hate brand mixing but this is the best of both worlds. 
I already do that 
laugh.gif

Isnt Hichem that got called out by Corgie for some supreme **** or something like that early this year?

I just got back and was able to cop a 7TB and 10.5RC. All they had left

Storytime inc 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dudes got mad bags just waitin infront of the store, but they did have some uncaged joints instore lol

Last edited:
So JD is shipping my package through DHL and I just received a text message from them with my tracking number 
roll.gif

Did FNL drop the TB UB's? anyone Grab a pair?

Or was it DOA

yes, seemed like many ate although alot started to just grab any size they could i think :smh:

FNL had them up early and people got through then 10oclock came and the site went to crap. I Just had to be on a plane :rofl:

Last edited:

oh man. 

so grateful my girl was able to make it down there. Saw the tweet (props to whoever posted the tweet and the link to the tweet), told my girl that they restocked but I can't leave work and she said she'll go without me even asking. She hopped on a train from 34th and got down there and was 20 people ahead. They only allowed 1 style per cw per person. So sorry to those that PM'ed me and I can't oop. After striking out on RC and TB at retail, these 2 will be cherished a lot more 
MARRY HER!!!

Storytime:

So I hear from my friend about the restock around 12:30, but I think I'm not able to get anything. I end up going and getting there around 1:10 because why not, I copped on Tuesday too!. The line is MAD deep at this point. For those that were there on Tuesday, imagine 3x the line. Time goes by and they start saying sizes are selling out. Then 30 minutes in they say they're all sold out and people gotta leave for the customers. This is where like 50 people ****** up. 

I go near the escalators and see what's going on, when I realize mad people are running up the escalators and getting in line. I run up, and secure my place in line. They cut off the line for copping any pairs like 2 heads after me, so if I hadn't run my *** off; I wouldn't have copped.

Today was a good day. Hope all you NYC'ers here also got a chance at the restock.

Back
Top Bottom