ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

if only a 10.5 
mad.gif
Foo Ace had a 10.5

IDK how much u tryin to spend tho lol

i def didnt want to either, after seeing RC oversold & my size 10.5 being more towards the 450+ I figured I'd copat 400$ vs regretting later just in case...not that I need anymore black shoes.....wish i had a voucher for UB MiAdidas tho.....willing to pay for one!

Yeah I'll be willing too do miaddas before the rc pair lol. It was newyork only right!?!

Someone just bit on my stockx bid.

i am happy and angry at the same time

How much 400?!?

It does happen like that in NYC, I think. I have found all the most recently released UBs in store.
That's odd. Given the density and people's knack for fashion there, I thought it would be hard to cop UBs there.

We're going to need a NYC proxy 
nerd.gif

well to be fair, no good UB's has really released recently.. 
laugh.gif
The Olive, Onyx, and MG 2.0 were all available in store when they launched. No one was looking for them there. I walked in after work and got my size 8 easily.

That's odd. Given the density and people's knack for fashion there, I thought it would be hard to cop UBs there.

We're going to need a NYC proxy 
nerd.gif
Most of the sneakerheads hang around the Adidas Originals store. There was one time when they launched the tech earth NMDs and other CWs and those were available in the Broadway store, without any crowd whatsoever. I went to the Originals store afterwards and people were lining up around the corner.

Last edited:

Damn, you really came up with that Adidas in-store drop vino. 
yeah that was clutch of the boostgod who posted that tweet and the member that posted the link to that tweet lol and of course my girl who was clutch enough to grab both in my size

Might be bias but I am loving my RC UBs. Fav pair of UB by far with the creams. Just depends on my outfit of which to wear now 
well yeah I'm not talking about RC or TB lol. I was talking about how the other member can pick up recent UB's with ease in NYC and I said nothing really amazing has really released recently. 
Dammn resellers always eating and bringing thier fam
nah they were really strict with line cutting and 1 per person kind of thing. 

Just had someone take my $388 bid on StockX for RCs. Got a $25 discount for first time buy, not a bad price.

Already have a pair arriving today at retail, but wanted a pair to keep DS 
smokin.gif

Just hit adidas soho... they had rc, tb, and tb uncaged (i think) got one rc and tb in an 8... goddamn did i get lucky. All fcfs, one per person per style. the dude told me they were only doing triple blacks, and to come back in an hour for reigning champs... i almost left but figured i might as well just grab the TBs since they were doing it. got in line and turns out they were letting people grab both already
just curious if they carried any 7.5us for the RC? or was 8 the smallest?

Last edited:

yeah that was clutch of the boostgod who posted that tweet and the member that posted the link to that tweet lol and of course my girl who was clutch enough to grab both in my size

well yeah I'm not talking about RC or TB lol. I was talking about how the other member can pick up recent UB's with ease in NYC and I said nothing really amazing has really released recently. 

nah they were really strict with line cutting and 1 per person kind of thing. 
My bad i read that wrong then lol

Back
Top Bottom