ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think it was Urban Necessities and twojkicks (owner of UN) for having early space jams

time to change your username 
That was the most recent one...  
laugh.gif

I like how the RC marbled/Oreo pattern looks more uniformed than how the Nike FKRs came out.  It was a guessing game every time I opened the box and see one shoe completely different from the other.  I had to play the matching game all the time and bought several pairs just to return the ones I didn't like. haha

Orders from ADC arriving today?
Yeah, I have 3/4 Reigning Champ scheduled to be delivered today. Two were already delivered to my home address. One is set to arrive at work shortly. 

The 4th pair of RC has yet to ship. No shipping on either pair of my Triple Black 1.0 from ADC yet. 

first post... whered you get that deal at
Nike website it self, they were on sale plus 25% off sale items. They run super tight, I usually grab L pants but had to get XL for these. Honestly, worth it at full price but I think you can get them for $75? 

I just picked up tech fleece sweats last week for $45, i thought about the brand mixing for a second but they're too nice not too. It's such a small nike logo regardless.

I actually bought adidas socks for when I wear shorts in the summer and didn't want to brand mix... but adidas socks sucks lol. Whenever I wore jeans, I threw nike socks back on 

Brand mix all the time. No shame. Nike socks more comfortable, and I wear both tech fleece and adidas pants with either FKs or NMD's or UB's. 

On a side note, RC's are fire! Wish I got them from RC last week but damn checkout errors. Hope they stay 400 or less. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom