ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say around $120, if it's done locally that is. You're talking about the 2015 release, right?

Thanks[emoji]128077[/emoji]Yup 2015 release with the black tongue and blue tongue tag. I was thinking around $100 also.

I'm in the FB group Ultraboost worldwide-are there any other sneaker groups that i can find some good/fair deals on UBs-if so can yall shoot me a pm with the names of good FB groups?

Thanks folks!![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

My order from SS that @reigning hooked everyone up on got canceled due to my payment ...I used PayPal so I have no idea why. Oh well way too many good releases, just copped cuz price was too good...anyone else have this problem

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOD...11-title19-chap4-subtitleII-partI-sec1321.pdf

(A) $100 in the case of articles sent as bona fide gifts from persons in foreign countries to persons in the United States ($200 in the case of articles sent as bona fide gifts from persons in the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa), or (B) $200 in the case of articles accompanying, and for the personal or household use of, persons arriving in the United States who are not entitled to any exemption from duty under subheading 9804.00.30, 9804.00.65, or 9804.00.70 of title I of this Act,1 or (C) $200 in any other case

Very odd. I'm not an expert, but I'd look into those subheadings.

So it looks like because dude marked it as a gift I got taxed? Anyone know if overseas boutiques recently been marking orders as gift? Thanks for the info, gonna look into it more when I go home.

Why they didn't sent them as a gift? I haven't quite follow the problem but there's regulation that differ from exports done by a company and those made by a person/particular 
He sent as gift valued at $20 each pair [emoji]128514[/emoji] They knew..

My order from SS that @reigning hooked everyone up on got canceled due to my payment ...I used PayPal so I have no idea why. Oh well way too many good releases, just copped cuz price was too good...anyone else have this problem
Probably because it was a European site. Sometimes PP and credit cards will think it's a fraudulant charge because of where the charge is from.

I think someone else said their order got cancelled earlier due to payment problem.  My order still says processing.

So it looks like because dude marked it as a gift I got taxed? Anyone know if overseas boutiques recently been marking orders as gift? Thanks for the info, gonna look into it more when I go home.
They have not been marking it as gifts. I've gotten normal invoices from SNS and never charged duties.

If he marked them as 40 dollar gifts (from the letter you posted), I'm sure CBP got suspicious and investigated. Blame the sender. I would have marked them as purchased commerce with the true value, added with a bill of sale, invoice, or receipt.

Last edited:
I recently purchased something from an oversea retailer, they sent it as gift with a low value on the box label. I forgot what it was but I didn't get charged customs. 

I like this pattern a lot more than the 2.0 pattern. Nothing Beats 1.0 but adidas is clearly beyond that, save for collabs. I feel like I can do more with this pattern and this pattern compliments the white more than having the thick gray line on the 2.0 triple whites.

Adidas SM is definitely suspicious. I'm getting varying "last pair" times there. My friend was there at 2:20 PM and saw someone walk out with the last pair. But according to other members here, their "last pair" was at around 2:00 PM.
I was the third from last pair they had available. I got a 12. Guy in front of me had a 9. The two guys behind me had an 8 and an 8.5. There was another 8 being held behind the counter (not sure why). My receipt says 2:05 so the dudes behind me were surely checked out well before 2:20.

Was able to grab a cpl of codes from a FB group....not located in NYC so it was my only option...place an onder for these. Lmk what you guys think besides the 2.0  whch is out of my control...If anyone has a render, would def love to see...

Back
Top Bottom