ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was the third from last pair they had available. I got a 12. Guy in front of me had a 9. The two guys behind me had an 8 and an 8.5. There was another 8 being held behind the counter (not sure why). My receipt says 2:05 so the dudes behind me were surely checked out well before 2:20.
sounds about right, I was there right around 2:10 and I could see the big adidas brown bag being carried out

Was able to grab a cpl of codes from a FB group....not located in NYC so it was my only option...place an onder for these. Lmk what you guys think besides the 2.0  whch is out of my control...If anyone has a render, would def love to see...
IMO, you probably should have waited. miadidas for UB's likely be a wider general release

So it looks like because dude marked it as a gift I got taxed? Anyone know if overseas boutiques recently been marking orders as gift? Thanks for the info, gonna look into it more when I go home.
He sent as gift valued at $20 each pair [emoji]128514[/emoji] They knew..
Bro something is very fishy about this ... 

Cause i've sent numerous pairs in the past, from France, Colombia and Brazil to the states, all pairs DS , even with the receipt in the inside of the shoes, and I've never been taxed above of what I've declared. Always marked as gifts. 

Send me a PM with the details I work in something related with your situation. 

Still no email from SS on whether it's processing or cancelled. Even made an acct but there's no order history showing.

Anyone else?

Was able to grab a cpl of codes from a FB group....not located in NYC so it was my only option...place an onder for these. Lmk what you guys think besides the 2.0  whch is out of my control...If anyone has a render, would def love to see...

Last edited:
if your order isn't showing up on SS website, you're probably screwed.

Email them. They are pretty quick to respond. Just remember they are in the UK, so don't expect immediate response.

Also, for those that will get a package, it will come from DHL.

Sounds like all cancellations were due to payment? I haven't seen someone say they were canceled due to overselling? Their stock tracker is 1000x better than RRS.

But i did get the women solar yellow cancelled on me last night. So its possible

Last edited:
I think my orders were cancelled since i placed one after the other 20 minutes apart.. or either because i used a different shipping address from my billing.

Last edited:
Bro something is very fishy about this ... 

Cause i've sent numerous pairs in the past, from France, Colombia and Brazil to the states, all pairs DS , even with the receipt in the inside of the shoes, and I've never been taxed above of what I've declared. Always marked as gifts. 

Send me a PM with the details I work in something related with your situation. 

I'd also start routing orders to work not home address. Probably came across the ONE pencil pusher beaureacrat sneakerhead wannabe (he had to tell you got ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST).
Going to talk to my carrier guy for thoughts this week.
If you come up with anything, please let us know.
Order all the time everywhere, have never seen a duty levy.

if your order isn't showing up on SS website, you're probably screwed.

Email them. They are pretty quick to respond. Just remember they are in the UK, so don't expect immediate response.

Also, for those that will get a package, it will come from DHL.

Sounds like all cancellations were due to payment? I haven't seen someone say they were canceled due to overselling? Their stock tracker is 1000x better than RRS.

But i did get the women solar yellow cancelled on me last night. So its possible
I was on the phone with Chase when I placed the order so that payment excuse is BS. I got cancelled too. SMH

I went .5 size up. I have wide feet.
I went TTS, I hope I'm alright.  Some people told me the 3.0 run bigger 
mean.gif

Lost out on Rcs at retail by less than 5 minutes, but Just got a pair of OG Purps!!!!!!holy sweet mother of jesus.

I think a couple of nt members saw me running up to the SM adidas store-cause 4-5 people told me they just got the last pairs as they were walking out---dude who walked in with me drove 1.5 hours(i had on tw 1.0 and a salt/pepper colored jacket)Seeing those last few pairs of RCs walk out the door is so much less devastating now. Congrats to everyone who copped at retail and big biggg ups to @hipstermike for the intel. [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Anyone ever order from saintcream before? awaiting a package I purchased on black friday and tracking hasn't updated for a week.

The samba's in the naked collab are dope. That whole collab is amazing, I've always liked that color combo. It makes shoes look so clean.

Back
Top Bottom